Windows 10: How do you fix RealtekR Audio output

Discus and support How do you fix RealtekR Audio output in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I ordinarily play audio through my bluetooth headphones, so I don't know when or how exactly the issue sprung up but this morning I switched off my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by displaydude, May 21, 2022.

1. How do you fix RealtekR Audio output

I ordinarily play audio through my bluetooth headphones, so I don't know when or how exactly the issue sprung up but this morning I switched off my headphones and suddenly lost audio on the video I was watching. I have been able to confirm that the audio works perfectly fine when I reconnect my headphones, but when I switch output to my laptop's in-built speakers or to headsets plugged in via the headphone jack both marked Realtek I hear no sound at all. When I tried testing the devices I only got the error message failed to play test tone pop up on my screen, and all my drivers as well as

:)

displaydude, May 21, 2022

2. audio output device

My surface pro seven suddenly does not have sound. It says there is no audio output driver. I talked to someone at microsoft and they had me uninstall and reinstall updates. I cannot reinstall an audio driver because the device manager list of devices does
    not even show sound as an option anymore. The rep I talked to finally said he had no more suggestions.

I am not sure how to fix this or why it happened.

RuthBellamy2, May 21, 2022
  3. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, May 21, 2022
  4. How do you fix RealtekR Audio output

No Audio Output Device

Hi  RMoody1

I'm an INDEPENDENT ADVISOR

Run Windows 10 Audio Troubleshooter 

To fix the “No Audio Output Device is installed” error in Windows 10, you could also run the built-in Windows Audio Troubleshooter. To access the troubleshooter, here’s what you need to do. 

Step 1. Open the search box 

Step 2. Type Troubleshooter in the search box and then press Enter 

Step 3. Click View all 

Step 4. Select Playing audio 

Step 5. Follow the instructions to complete the audio troubleshooting process 

Note: The Audio Troubleshooter will detect the audio issues. When the search is finished, the audio issues will display.

This article can help you with the possible solution of your Issue

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402699...

You can also try Verify the Windows service 

Use Windows Key + R. 

When you open the window you type: 

Services.msc. 

When you open the list of services, look for "Windows Audio". 

Double click on the start button and verify that the start type is in (automatic). 

Driver update: 

Another option is to go directly to the website of the manufacturer of your PC, there you can update the sound drivers of your PC

I hope it helps you

Wilfredo_Soto, May 21, 2022
Thema:

How do you fix RealtekR Audio output

1. How do you fix RealtekR Audio output - Similar Threads - fix RealtekR Audio

2. 2- RealtekR Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2- RealtekR Audio: I recently got a new laptop and moved the hard drive from my old laptop to my new one. I have updated all the drivers and stuff but something must have happened with the audio driver because now my speaker is called 2- RealtekR Audio instead of just RealtekR Audio. However,...
  3. 2- RealtekR Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2- RealtekR Audio: I recently got a new laptop and moved the hard drive from my old laptop to my new one. I have updated all the drivers and stuff but something must have happened with the audio driver because now my speaker is called 2- RealtekR Audio instead of just RealtekR Audio. However,...
  4. How to fix No Audio Output device is installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix No Audio Output device is installed: I have been searching for the last 2 days and have tried every suggested fix and nothing. I have checked the drivers but I am unsure if I have the correct ones. Sound DOES work if I plug in a speaker but it doesnt if I am running through HDMI. I have went into the device...
  5. How to fix No Audio Output device is installed

How to fix No Audio Output device is installed: I have been searching for the last 2 days and have tried every suggested fix and nothing. I have checked the drivers but I am unsure if I have the correct ones. Sound DOES work if I plug in a speaker but it doesnt if I am running through HDMI. I have went into the device...
  6. How to fix No Audio Output device is installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How do you fix RealtekR Audio output

How do you fix RealtekR Audio output: I ordinarily play audio through my bluetooth headphones, so I don't know when or how exactly the issue sprung up but this morning I switched off my headphones and suddenly lost audio on the video I was watching. I have been able to confirm that the audio works perfectly fine...
  8. How to fix "no audio output device is installed"

How to fix "no audio output device is installed": I recently did a clean install of Windows 10. Now I don't have a speaker installed on my computer. When I hover over the sound icon, I get a message that says no audio output device is installed. [ATTACH] It doesn't show up in device manager either How do I remedy this?...
  9. RealtekR Audio ISSUE

RealtekR Audio ISSUE: When I plugged my headphones it ask me various options and when I chose headphones it works but when I go to sound I cant seem to find the headphones it stills says speakers and my headphones has a mic in it and I cant use it. I used various methods to solve this problem I...
  10. No Audio Output Device is installed. How do I fix this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Audio Output Device is installed. How do I fix this: This happened yesterday and I need help fixing this problem. I don't know why this happened, guessing that the only explanation is that it happened out of nowhere, or it was because of my computer falling off of the couch (This is what I think might have caused this because...