Windows 10: How do you Fix Windows Installation Media USB stuck at boot logo and moving white line in...

Discus and support How do you Fix Windows Installation Media USB stuck at boot logo and moving white line in... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been trying to install a new windows on my computer since from nowhere it has stopped working. I have been trying for a week now and still hasn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by johneycarlson, Dec 1, 2022.

1. How do you Fix Windows Installation Media USB stuck at boot logo and moving white line in...

I've been trying to install a new windows on my computer since from nowhere it has stopped working. I have been trying for a week now and still hasn't worked.When I turn on legacy boot in the BIOS and boot up the USB after a while comes up a moving white line in the middle of the screen.And if I turn legacy boot off it stays on the windows loading screen for eternity. The worst part is that it rarely launches windows installation and it happened but it said that I needed to select a driver to continue. I have been struggling and research for a week straight. My final option is either wait unt

:)

johneycarlson, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Bree Win User

Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

Bree, Dec 1, 2022
  3. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Dec 1, 2022
  4. How do you Fix Windows Installation Media USB stuck at boot logo and moving white line in...

Windows 10 Install stuck at Blue Logo Box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

If you are unable to boot to the computer and installation get stuck at blue logo box then I would suggest you to create installation media and then try to per form automatic repair and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Step 1: Create ISO for Windows 10

You may also refer to the article mentioned below to for downloading Windows 10 on your computer.

Download Windows 10

Step 2: Perform an Automatic repair

The Automatic repair can detect and fix the issues that prevent the computer from working normally.

After you have a Windows 10 installation disc/USB, follow these steps:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be F12.
    • The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.
    • Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to CD\DVD ROM
      (in case you create DVD). Select USB in case you create USB.
    • After you boot your computer using Windows DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press
      any key to boot from CD or DVD
      ". Press any key.
    • Select the correct time and Keyboard type.
    • Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.
    • Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and
      then click Startup Repair.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

How do you Fix Windows Installation Media USB stuck at boot logo and moving white line in...

1. How do you Fix Windows Installation Media USB stuck at boot logo and moving white line in... - Similar Threads - Fix Installation Media

2. Pc stuck on windows logo then black creen with white line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck on windows logo then black creen with white line: Hi, When i start up my pc it loads the window logo then switches to a black screen with a flicking white line and trying to reset my pc through advanced options it doesnt take my password eventhough i know its correct. Thank you...
  3. Pc stuck on windows logo then black creen with white line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc stuck on windows logo then black creen with white line: Hi, When i start up my pc it loads the window logo then switches to a black screen with a flicking white line and trying to reset my pc through advanced options it doesnt take my password eventhough i know its correct. Thank you...
  4. Pc stuck on windows logo then black creen with white line

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to fix Horizontal Moving White Line when Booting up USB Windows 10 Installation Media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Horizontal Moving White Line when Booting up USB Windows 10 Installation Media: I've been trying to install Windows 10 on my pc since from nowhere it has stopped working. I have been trying for three weeks now and still hasn't worked.Likewise, I installed Windows Installation Media by using the installation.exe not ISO. But when I boot up, the USB after...
  6. How to fix Horizontal Moving White Line when Booting up USB Windows 10 Installation Media

How to fix Horizontal Moving White Line when Booting up USB Windows 10 Installation Media: I've been trying to install Windows 10 on my pc since from nowhere it has stopped working. I have been trying for three weeks now and still hasn't worked.Likewise, I installed Windows Installation Media by using the installation.exe not ISO. But when I boot up, the USB after...
  7. How to fix Horizontal Moving White Line when Booting up USB Windows 10 Installation Media

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How do you Fix Windows Installation Media on usb taking too long to load and\or moving...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you Fix Windows Installation Media on usb taking too long to load and\or moving...: I've been trying to install a new windows on my computer since from nowhere it has stopped working. I have been trying for a week now and still hasn't worked.When I turn on legacy boot in the BIOS and boot up the USB after a while comes up a moving white line in the middle of...
  9. How do you Fix Windows Installation Media on usb taking too long to load and\or moving...

How do you Fix Windows Installation Media on usb taking too long to load and\or moving...: I've been trying to install a new windows on my computer since from nowhere it has stopped working. I have been trying for a week now and still hasn't worked.When I turn on legacy boot in the BIOS and boot up the USB after a while comes up a moving white line in the middle of...
  10. How do you Fix Windows Installation Media on usb taking too long to load and\or moving...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade