Windows 10: How do you fix your mouse being stuck in the corner of your screen?

Discus and support How do you fix your mouse being stuck in the corner of your screen? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Mouse is stuck in the right corner, and when I move it, it jumps right back in the corner... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Haden Moore, Jun 23, 2024.

1. How do you fix your mouse being stuck in the corner of your screen?

Mouse is stuck in the right corner, and when I move it, it jumps right back in the corner

:)

Haden Moore, Jun 23, 2024

2. stuck and flickering mouse in left hand corner of screen

stuck and flickering mouse in left hand corner of screen

alandeane1, Jun 23, 2024
  3. Pfaeff Win User
    Prevent mouse from getting stuck in the corners [dual screen setup]

Hello everyone,

I use the window snapping feature a lot, but mainly for maximizing windows. I have a dual screen setup and when I drag a window along the top edge of the screen onto the second screen, it becomes stuck. This is very annoying, because I often want to move a window from screen 1 to screen 2 and maximize it at the same time.
    I first thought that this issue was related to the new ability to snap windows to one of the four corners. But even if I turn off snapping entirely and even if I am not dragging a window at all, my mouse becomes stuck in the top right corner of the first screen.
    How can I fix this?

Greetings,

Pfaeff, Jun 23, 2024
  4. How do you fix your mouse being stuck in the corner of your screen?

Prevent mouse from getting stuck in the corners [dual screen setup]

Do both screens have the same resolution ?
    Are they aligned exactly side by side in the Screen Resolutions settings (You can see the co-ordinates when you drag the monitor icon up or down)?

Either of these will cause the mouse to "stick" at the top or bottom edges of the screens

MikeWilliams, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

How do you fix your mouse being stuck in the corner of your screen?

1. How do you fix your mouse being stuck in the corner of your screen? - Similar Threads - fix mouse being

2. How do you fix your mouse being stuck in the corner of your screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you fix your mouse being stuck in the corner of your screen?: Mouse is stuck in the right corner, and when I move it, it jumps right back in the corner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-your-mouse-being-stuck-in-the/979db088-52c1-4143-83f8-dd727636f30e
  3. how do you animat your mouse in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you animat your mouse in windows 11: how do you animate your mouse in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-animat-your-mouse-in-windows-11/c3bc1013-a474-49cf-8d6d-9a6bb0dfaa34
  4. how do you animat your mouse in windows 11

how do you animat your mouse in windows 11: how do you animate your mouse in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-animat-your-mouse-in-windows-11/c3bc1013-a474-49cf-8d6d-9a6bb0dfaa34
  5. How do you fix your downloads folder being moved to your owner folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you fix your downloads folder being moved to your owner folder?: I was recently trying to move my downloads folder to an alternate drive with more space on it. I didn't know the 'Move' function under Properties>Location of a folder replaced the folder it is moved to remember this, so after I moved it to the other drive It was just in the...
  6. How do you fix your downloads folder being moved to your owner folder?

How do you fix your downloads folder being moved to your owner folder?: I was recently trying to move my downloads folder to an alternate drive with more space on it. I didn't know the 'Move' function under Properties>Location of a folder replaced the folder it is moved to remember this, so after I moved it to the other drive It was just in the...
  7. How do you fix your downloads folder being moved to your owner folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. My mouse is stuck in a corner and it won’t fix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse is stuck in a corner and it won’t fix: I was watching videos on my pc today but then my mouse just went to the very right of my monitor and the cursor fixed itself on a position on the screen and wouldn't move, no matter how much I dragged the mouse around. It would flick in the direction I was dragging, then back...
  9. My mouse is stuck in a corner and it won’t fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse is stuck in a corner and it won’t fix: I was watching videos on my pc today but then my mouse just went to the very right of my monitor and the cursor fixed itself on a position on the screen and wouldn't move, no matter how much I dragged the mouse around. It would flick in the direction I was dragging, then back...
  10. My mouse is stuck in a corner and it won’t fix