Windows 10: How do you free space on the automatic repair screen

Discus and support How do you free space on the automatic repair screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted something important on my computer and I can get it back if I free up space, the problem is that I can’t go past the automatic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HisSnapple, May 4, 2021.

1. How do you free space on the automatic repair screen

I accidentally deleted something important on my computer and I can get it back if I free up space, the problem is that I can’t go past the automatic repair screen, is there any way that I can fix that or am I screwed

:)

HisSnapple, May 4, 2021

2. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, May 4, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Automatic Repair Fail

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you getting any error messages when your computer is attempting to perform the Automatic Repair?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps on this article
    to troubleshoot black screen issues on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 4, 2021
  4. How do you free space on the automatic repair screen

automatic repair Error

Hi,

In order for us to provide the next steps needed to resolve the automatic repair error, we would like to gather more information:

• Can you send us a screenshot of the blue screen error that you're getting?
    • What changes did you make on your computer prior to this issue?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, May 4, 2021
Thema:

How do you free space on the automatic repair screen

1. How do you free space on the automatic repair screen - Similar Threads - free space automatic

2. how do you fix automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you fix automatic repair loop: my pc is stuck in a automatic repair loop but i’ve tried everything ive found online about bcd commands. i’ve ran “bcdedit /export c:/bcdbackup” and it worked fine but when i ran “attrib c:/boot/bcd -h -r -s” and it says “Path not found - C:/boot” i also ran “chkdsk c: /f /r...
  3. how do you fix automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do you fix automatic repair loop: my pc is stuck in a automatic repair loop but i’ve tried everything ive found online about bcd commands. i’ve ran “bcdedit /export c:/bcdbackup” and it worked fine but when i ran “attrib c:/boot/bcd -h -r -s” and it says “Path not found - C:/boot” i also ran “chkdsk c: /f /r...
  4. how do you fix automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I free up Space?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I free up Space?: Back then I downloaded steam and filled up my C drive. I tried YouTube tutorials on how to free up space but it only freed up 200MB, please help me free up space especially on my C drive.And about steam, I deleted it through control panel, reinstalled it, and did not occupy...
  6. how do I free up space?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I free up space?: I need to free up space, I've inserted a 64GB SD card but don't know what to do now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-free-up-space/88ef11e4-00c1-413e-b55e-70076bc46680
  7. Free up space automatically

Free up space automatically: Storage space running low on your PC? Here's how to free up space automatically. For more info click here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/tips/home/manage-updates#storagesense [ATTACH]...
  8. Defragging a mechanical HDD - How much free space do you need?

Defragging a mechanical HDD - How much free space do you need?: So, some people, such as the person in this article: https://www.howtogeek.com/324956/how-much-free-space-should-you-leave-on-your-windows-pc/ Are suggesting 15% free space for a mechanical hard drive defrag. However, I believe it was here or else where that people are...
  9. how do you free space on drive D

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do you free space on drive D: how do you free space on drive D ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-free-space-on-drive-d/520d2ad2-69ba-4660-86f5-57cd8375d3af
  10. how do you disable restart automatic repair option ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do you disable restart automatic repair option ?: I tried the bcedit option only to get the following result Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.137] (c) 2018 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\WINDOWS\system32>bcedit /set recoveryenabled NO 'bcedit' is not recognized as an internal or external command,...