Windows 10: How do you friend someone on Minecraft with a child account

Discus and support How do you friend someone on Minecraft with a child account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do you friend someone on Minecraft when your using a child account I have been trying for 2 day but I got nothing helpful... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RaevynChahal, Apr 16, 2020.

1. How do you friend someone on Minecraft with a child account

How do you friend someone on Minecraft when your using a child account I have been trying for 2 day but I got nothing helpful

:)

RaevynChahal, Apr 16, 2020
  2. gisdude Win User

add friend for my child account on minecraft kindle

How do you add a friend for my child account in Minecraft? I can access my account on my laptop, but don't see how to add via the family members.

Thx,

gisdude, Apr 16, 2020
  3. How do I allow a child account to friend people on minecraft windows 10

honestly, the title says it all. How do I allow a child account to friend people on minecraft windows 10.

Purplemaniak7, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Graeme.P Win User

How do you friend someone on Minecraft with a child account

How do I allow a child account to friend people on minecraft windows 10

Hi Purplemaniak, I'm Graeme, an independent adviser here to help.

If your child is logged in using a child account, you can use your parent account to permit them to add friends.

Here's a support article that explains how to do it:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/minecraft/sign-...

Have a read through that article, and it'll show you how to access the parental controls to allow your child friend access.

Hopefully that helps! Please let me know if you need further support. Thanks!

Graeme.P, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

How do you friend someone on Minecraft with a child account

1. How do you friend someone on Minecraft with a child account - Similar Threads - friend someone Minecraft

2. How to install Minecraft on Win11 child account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install Minecraft on Win11 child account: I own a copy of Minecraft, and also previously purchased one for my child as well several years ago. On our old Windows 10 PC, either I or the child could play. Now I have a new PC. I was able to install Minecraft and use it on my account.However I cannot figure out how to...
  3. How to install Minecraft on Win11 child account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Minecraft on Win11 child account: I own a copy of Minecraft, and also previously purchased one for my child as well several years ago. On our old Windows 10 PC, either I or the child could play. Now I have a new PC. I was able to install Minecraft and use it on my account.However I cannot figure out how to...
  4. Add Minecraft to child's account on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add Minecraft to child's account on PC: Hi everyone,I've created a separate Windows profile for our son, who, while aiming to be the best Minecrafter possible, downloaded auto-clickers, hack clients...and probably lots of hidden malware too, as it was all open source stuff.Anyway, we got the pc reset to factory...
  5. Friends and minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Friends and minecraft: Hi how [Mod Removed - Profanity] do you make a friend? I’m under the impression that you need to be friends in your microsoft account to crossplay minecraft but this freaking site is impossible to navigate. If anoyone else has better info on crossplaying that’d be greatly...
  6. How do u friend People on iPad Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do u friend People on iPad Minecraft: For some reason whenever I try to freind/invite/play mutiplayer it says that I cant do it because of the way my microsoft account is set up it tells me to go to aka.ms/accountsettings but that dosent help whatsoever ive grown to be more and more fusterated and I hope theres a...
  7. add friend for my child account on minecraft kindle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add friend for my child account on minecraft kindle: How do you add a friend for my child account in Minecraft? I can access my account on my laptop, but don't see how to add via the family members. Thx,...
  8. Minecraft for child account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Minecraft for child account: I cannot figure out how to let my child play Minecraft using using their child account setup using Microsoft Family. I have purchased, downloaded, and installed Minecraft using my (parent) account. Its through my Xbox username. We do not own a XBox console. Not sure if that...
  9. How do I allow a child account to friend people on minecraft windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I allow a child account to friend people on minecraft windows 10: honestly, the title says it all. How do I allow a child account to friend people on minecraft windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-allow-a-child-account-to-friend-people-on/6fc233ac-e2cd-4bed-8f09-8fda6b5cb924"
  10. Adding a friend on the Nintendo Switch disallowed on child account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding a friend on the Nintendo Switch disallowed on child account?: Hello. I would like to add myself (the adult in our Microsoft account family) to my son's Friends list on the Nintendo Switch. He is already in the Family, and I've been over the Family FAQ to no avail. How can I enable him to look up gamertags so he can have friends...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can you friend someone on minecraft

2. microsoft account for minecraft do i need a separate account for each child?

3. minecraft nintendo switch child account

4. minecraft add friends child account,
  5. add friends on minecraft windows 10