Windows 10: how do you get a 7 page scan to show up as one document...not 7?

Discus and support how do you get a 7 page scan to show up as one document...not 7? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do you get a 7 page scan to show up as one document...not 7?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by barbaracollins3, Nov 5, 2018.

1. how do you get a 7 page scan to show up as one document...not 7?

how do you get a 7 page scan to show up as one document...not 7?

:)

barbaracollins3, Nov 5, 2018

2. Scanned some documents and the scan has come out as several pages just for one document

Original title: Scanning Problems

I am now on 10. I have scanned some documents and the scan has come out as several pages just for one document. It was fine on windows 7.

Help please

stevejones868, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Scanning a document

G'day again MM,
    Thank you for your reply and help. I will get the OCR Program as you suggested.
    Many thanks
    how do you get a 7 page scan to show up as one document...not 7? [​IMG]

If there is not such a thing as Microsoft Office 7 what do I have on my computer???
    Cheers Perry

aussie perry, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Pedro M Win User

scanning more than 1 document

Hi, i hope you're doing good today.

If you have office try following steps:

1. Start Word and click the “Insert” tab.

2. Click the small “Object” drop-down on the right side of the ribbon. Choose “Object” again.

3. Scroll through the “Object type” menu to the type of file the scanned document was saved in, such as a PDF or image file format.

4. Double-click the type of file. Note that these only list file types, not your actual scanned document.

5. Browse through the window that opens and locate your scanned document. When you are returned to the Object window, click the “OK” button to insert the document.

6. Click the cursor after the end of the scanned document or in the middle of the pages if you prefer to add the second document in between. Press “Enter” to add space for the second document or “Ctrl” and “Enter” together for a page break.

7. Repeat the process to add the second scanned document into the Word document.

8. Click the “File” tab, then click “Save As” and type a name for the combined document into the “File name” text box. Click the “Save” button.

Regards.

Pedro M, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

1. how do you get a 7 page scan to show up as one document...not 7? - Similar Threads - page scan show

2. How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?: I can't seem to change the settings with my HP Deskjet 3050 printer / scanner to enable me to save multiple scanned pages as one document? Can anyone help please?...
  3. How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?: I can't seem to change the settings with my HP Deskjet 3050 printer / scanner to enable me to save multiple scanned pages as one document? Can anyone help please?...
  4. How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Using Windows Fax and Scan, can you scan multiple pages into one document?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Windows Fax and Scan, can you scan multiple pages into one document?: Using Windows Fax and Scan, can you scan multiple pages into one document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-windows-fax-and-scan-can-you-scan-multiple/1a0ea5ac-50c0-4458-91c4-8031747e22d3
  6. Using Windows Fax and Scan, can you scan multiple pages into one document?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Windows Fax and Scan, can you scan multiple pages into one document?: Using Windows Fax and Scan, can you scan multiple pages into one document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-windows-fax-and-scan-can-you-scan-multiple/1a0ea5ac-50c0-4458-91c4-8031747e22d3
  7. Using Windows Fax and Scan, can you scan multiple pages into one document?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How to avoid one page scan showing three or four pages.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to avoid one page scan showing three or four pages.: I'm using Windows Scan & Fax on a Windows 10 machine, with a Canon flatbed scanner. I have an image I want to scan, and every time I try to scan or preview it, Windows Scan & Fax breaks up the single image into two or more! random images cropped from the page. If I preview...
  9. How to create multiple pages on one scanned document using Windows Scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to create multiple pages on one scanned document using Windows Scan: Downloaded Window Scan. Using HP Office Jet Printer/Scanner. Cant seem to be able to scan multiple pages within one document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-multiple-pages-on-one-scanned/ce53ab7d-2cb6-4469-b8f8-ec246016c41a
  10. how do you scan multiple pages into one scan

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do you scan multiple pages into one scan: how do you scan multiple pages into one scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-scan-multiple-pages-into-one-scan/b09eedee-518a-4c9c-a22c-5ad13f4a4446"