Windows 10: How do you get a code via e-mail if the e-mail address no longer exists?

Discus and support How do you get a code via e-mail if the e-mail address no longer exists? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I've run into a bit of a weird problem.My laptop which runs on windows recently had a little heart attack so to speak. When I rebooted it, it said my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Charel Klares, Jun 9, 2023.

1. How do you get a code via e-mail if the e-mail address no longer exists?

I've run into a bit of a weird problem.My laptop which runs on windows recently had a little heart attack so to speak. When I rebooted it, it said my pin could no longer be used and I needed to select to set up a new one. To do this I needed to log with a code sent via e-mail however it chose my school e-mail that was been out of commission for a few months now and I cannot retrieve it as I simply no longer am in the school that had provided the account to me. I thought by using the same account only now selecting "private" instead of "work/school" and buying an office365 license I could essen

:)

Charel Klares, Jun 9, 2023

2. Incorrect E-Mail Address

What should happen when you send an e-mail but you entered the address incorrectly like accidentally misspelling the name? I always assumed that the e-mail would be bounced back to make you aware of this problem. I have now discovered that some e-mail servers are like black holes and they will not reject any e-mails valid or not.

Ak

alkaufmann, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Typo in E-mail Address

I just finished setting up my Surface Pro and realize I have a typo in the e-mail address used as my primary alias. Cannot receive a verification code as the e-mail address doesn't exist. How can I correct this?

JerryParks, Jun 9, 2023
  4. How do you get a code via e-mail if the e-mail address no longer exists?

E-mail address autocomplete list, where?

Hello,

I need to clean the e-mail autocomplete address list, you know every time you write an e-mail the phone suggests an address. Like the grey "pop-up" (actually, pop-below), but that is the list I need to clean/delete - So where is it? or how do I clean that
    list?

BR

:smileysad:

Mentor_JRH, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

How do you get a code via e-mail if the e-mail address no longer exists?

1. How do you get a code via e-mail if the e-mail address no longer exists? - Similar Threads - code via mail

2. How do you get a code via e-mail if the e-mail address no longer exists?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you get a code via e-mail if the e-mail address no longer exists?: I've run into a bit of a weird problem.My laptop which runs on windows recently had a little heart attack so to speak. When I rebooted it, it said my pin could no longer be used and I needed to select to set up a new one. To do this I needed to log with a code sent via e-mail...
  3. How do you get a code via e-mail if the e-mail address no longer exists?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you get a code via e-mail if the e-mail address no longer exists?: I've run into a bit of a weird problem.My laptop which runs on windows recently had a little heart attack so to speak. When I rebooted it, it said my pin could no longer be used and I needed to select to set up a new one. To do this I needed to log with a code sent via e-mail...
  4. E-mail Coding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    E-mail Coding: Please help with my e-mail problem. Many e-mails arrive in code and are impossible to read. I tried working with Microsoft and was told that the codes are being initiated by the senders and that I had to contact each of them individually to correct the problem. This was case...
  5. E-mail Coding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    E-mail Coding: Please help with my e-mail problem. Many e-mails arrive in code and are impossible to read. I tried working with Microsoft and was told that the codes are being initiated by the senders and that I had to contact each of them individually to correct the problem. This was case...
  6. E-mail Coding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. e-mail address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    e-mail address: How do I change the e-mail address of a family member? Moved from: Outlook.com Email Managing email folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-address/5ec32c45-2254-4be6-add2-d6ff8aff3cda
  8. Wrong E-mail address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wrong E-mail address: We got a new laptop today. We used an e-mail account yahoo, which has a letter missing. But we registered the office with the right e-mail addressyahoo. We cannot remove the wrong account. The only option is Manage. It only allows us to remove the correct e-mail address. I...
  9. misspelled e- mail address.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    misspelled e- mail address.: How do I correct a misspelled? Microsoft popup keeps telling me my e-mail address needs to be corrected but it won`t let me . All I`m changing is one letter but it says it`s not available....
  10. e-mail address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    e-mail address: Someone is using my e-mail address but with outlook.com rather than hotmail.com, which I use. That person is claiming that they are getting my mail and telling me to change e-mail address, which I don't want to do. Help!!...