Windows 10: how do you get a refund when you cant download stuff from microsoft?

Discus and support how do you get a refund when you cant download stuff from microsoft? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; how do you get a refund when you cant download stuff from microsoft?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by tank.2, Dec 3, 2018.

1. tank.2 Win User

how do you get a refund when you cant download stuff from microsoft?

:)

tank.2, Dec 3, 2018
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Dec 3, 2018
  3. need refund for dvd player

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Could you provide us few information in order to assist you better?

• What are the issues your facing in DVD player apart from not playing?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the app again?
    • Did you try any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?
    I would suggest you to contact the store and try to get a refund for the issue.You can follow the link mentioned below to contact the Store.

Items ordered from Microsoft Store online:

http://store.microsoft.com/Help/Returns-Refunds

Sales and Support

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/html/pbPage.Help_Site_Contact_Us

Hope it helps. For any further Windows related assistance, feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.

SujataMoktan, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Karen Her Win User

Refund for purchasing The Sims 4.

Thank you for the information. We suggest that you log in to your Microsoft account, and check if the charge was applied. Follow the steps below to check it:

• Go to account.microsoft.com.
    • Click the Payment & billing tab.
    • Select Order History.

If the charge shows on your Order History, please contact Microsoft Store Support. Refer to this
    link.

If the charge is not showing, you may need to contact the developer of the game to process the refund.

Get back to us if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist you.

Karen Her, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

1. how do you get a refund when you cant download stuff from microsoft? - Similar Threads - refund cant download

2. Can you get a refund on a Download you can't down load??

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can you get a refund on a Download you can't down load??: I needed to update Word, I purchased it as a download but it couldn't install because I hadn't got Windows 10. So I purchased Windows 10, downloaded it and it installed successfully. But Windows 10 has Word in the package so I can't use this Word download because Word is...
  3. How do you display all images when downloading email?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do you display all images when downloading email?: How do you make Windows Live Mail display all images when downloading email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-display-all-images-when-downloading/a7fe0641-a155-4876-aa5f-db21c402e1ef
  4. how do you download and reinstall microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do you download and reinstall microsoft store: hi, I received several error codes when aattempting to open Fortnite. It suggested I repair Microsoft Store and now its gone and still getting error messages oxc0000142...please help...
  5. how do you download itunes driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do you download itunes driver: how do you download iTunes driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-download-itunes-driver/b244c6cc-1423-4296-854a-623cd9bd1da4
  6. How do you get Cortana to talk?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you get Cortana to talk?: I can't seem to get it to talk. It only answers my questions through text or does a Bing search. 9777
  7. How do you get the newer Builds?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you get the newer Builds?: I have joined the Insider program but do not know how to get the newer builds. It must be somewhere in the myriad of options but I cannot find it. Help please? 4696
  8. How do you get the windows to no layer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you get the windows to no layer?: If I have two Word documents open, they stack on top of each other in the bar at the bottom of the screen. How to I get them to display side by side? 88335
  9. Cortana reminds you of important stuff - even when you forget to ask

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana reminds you of important stuff - even when you forget to ask: Cortana is your personal assistant, always there to remember things, so you don’t have to. Today, we’re introducing another, even smarter way for Cortana to help make sure nothing slips through the cracks with suggested reminders. Cortana* already gives you reminders for...
  10. How do you get to disk management?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you get to disk management?: I just installed Win 10. First impression is that I'm not impressed with the new design. I think mobile devices are ruining the internet. How do I get to disk management? Is it similar to Win 7? Also, how do I get to Services and Event Viewer? 27923