Windows 10: How do you get ahold of anyone at windows defender if you get a Virus or Ransomware Issue

Discus and support How do you get ahold of anyone at windows defender if you get a Virus or Ransomware Issue in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do you get ahold of anyone at windows defender if you get a Virus or Ransomware Issue?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TGonnella, Oct 12, 2019.

1. TGonnella Win User

How do you get ahold of anyone at windows defender if you get a Virus or Ransomware Issue

How do you get ahold of anyone at windows defender if you get a Virus or Ransomware Issue?

:)

TGonnella, Oct 12, 2019
  2. Smeed Win User

How do you get ahold of anyone at windows defender if you get a Virus or Ransomware Issue

Smeed, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

1. How do you get ahold of anyone at windows defender if you get a Virus or Ransomware Issue - Similar Threads - ahold anyone defender

2. how do i get ahold of someone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get ahold of someone: i am being charged monthly for an account that has not been in use for a year and the email and contact info no longer exists https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-ahold-of-someone/88c1e1d3-c724-4a3c-9c4e-7fe359a41814
  3. how do i get ahold of someone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get ahold of someone: i am being charged monthly for an account that has not been in use for a year and the email and contact info no longer exists https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-ahold-of-someone/88c1e1d3-c724-4a3c-9c4e-7fe359a41814
  4. How do you get to Microsoft support?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you get to Microsoft support?: I need to have or place a support issue directly to Microsoft Support. How do I go about doing that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-to-microsoft-support/40fb7f59-dc44-4e33-af42-7b497c965c33
  5. How do you get rid of the captchatopsource virus/malware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do you get rid of the captchatopsource virus/malware?: I went to a website and it told me to click on something to fulfill the captcha request. Now I get notifications on my desktop all the time and am having trouble installing and uninstalling apps. Windows Defender can't seem to fix it and none of the other antivirus or...
  6. How do you get Windows Defender to remove a virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do you get Windows Defender to remove a virus?: My Windows Defender found a virus during a scan. Now how do I make Windows Defender delete the virus? I select remove, and click the start action button. The start action button goes away, but nothing else seems to happen. If I do a quick scan, I can bring the button back....
  7. How do you get Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you get Windows 10?: How do I get Windows 10? Had 7 and thought I had 10, but I must have uninstalled because of the HAZZLE using it!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-windows-10/9654ae89-2bd5-4622-92d6-adee25323e11
  8. How do you get Cortana to talk?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you get Cortana to talk?: I can't seem to get it to talk. It only answers my questions through text or does a Bing search. 9777
  9. How do you get the newer Builds?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you get the newer Builds?: I have joined the Insider program but do not know how to get the newer builds. It must be somewhere in the myriad of options but I cannot find it. Help please? 4696
  10. How do you get the windows to no layer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you get the windows to no layer?: If I have two Word documents open, they stack on top of each other in the bar at the bottom of the screen. How to I get them to display side by side? 88335