Windows 10: How do you get desktop notifications from Your Phone?

Discus and support How do you get desktop notifications from Your Phone? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've just gone about a test transition from Pushbullet, and I'm wondering how I get notifications on the PC for notifications on the phone. I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/veritablechicken, Nov 16, 2019.

1. How do you get desktop notifications from Your Phone?

I've just gone about a test transition from Pushbullet, and I'm wondering how I get notifications on the PC for notifications on the phone.

I can obviously see notifications if I launch the application, but they don't appear to be showing on in my Action Centre or whatever they're calling it nowadays.

submitted by /u/veritablechicken
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/veritablechicken, Nov 16, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 16, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

refer to OP...carrier im not sure, its not my phone...i had the phone when i posted the OP, now i do not. sorry.i tried to add what i could.

jboydgolfer, Nov 16, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

How do you get desktop notifications from Your Phone?

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Sorry, that turning off Network Notifications should be there, unless your vendor disabled the advance features.

Should be like this:
    Android - Turn off network notification

How do you get desktop notifications from Your Phone? [​IMG]

Android will automatically display a notification when an open Wi-Fi network is available.
    To turn off this feature:
    • Go to Settings > WiFi.
    • Tap on the Menu key > Advanced.
    • Uncheck "Network notifications"
    How do you get desktop notifications from Your Phone? [​IMG]

What make and model is the phone; and, who is the carrier.

95Viper, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

How do you get desktop notifications from Your Phone?

1. How do you get desktop notifications from Your Phone? - Similar Threads - desktop notifications Phone

2. How do I turn off "Link your phone to your PC" notifications from the Link to Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off "Link your phone to your PC" notifications from the Link to Windows...: Android phone keeps showing a notification to "link your phone to your PC", and there is no way to turn off the notifications for the "Link to Windows Service". I don't want to link my phone to Windows, and I want the notifications to stop. Please advise.I would post...
  3. How do you prevent Windows from "forgetting" your Desktop arrangement?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you prevent Windows from "forgetting" your Desktop arrangement?: Whenever I wake my PC from sleep, I get an error telling me that my desktop folder is inaccessible. Everything is missing but the Recycle bin. Then after a short while, my files will reappear probably my HDDs are still warming up and are not yet ready when requested by the...
  4. Your Phone Notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Notifications: Your Phone is good, and improved a lot. When I click on Notifications, it opens Screen Share, within it. Which should've same Wi-Fi, and has to accept screen share request on phone, and also uses lot of data, which is a bit cluttered process. I suggest that it should, open...
  5. How to remove a Your Phone notification senders in Notifications and Actions?

How to remove a Your Phone notification senders in Notifications and Actions?: I had used the Your Phone app, but don't anymore. But now my notification settings are littered with apps from my phone, whose notifications I don't want anymore. I just want to remove all of them, not just have the notifications off but removed entirely. Is there a way to do...
  6. 'Your Phone' notifications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    'Your Phone' notifications: Is there any way to collectively silence ALL notifications received via 'Your Phone'? It appears to only be possible to silence on a per-app basis. I want to see the banners with no sound played, there is no option for this inside the app. submitted by /u/mariocf [link]...
  7. how do you uninstal your phone app?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do you uninstal your phone app?: how do you uninstal your phone app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-uninstal-your-phone-app/dc31d895-8c74-44c5-8028-d047c70940e6"
  8. How do you decouple the external monitor "desktop" from your laptop's "desktop"

How do you decouple the external monitor "desktop" from your laptop's "desktop": I'm working on a new Dell Windows 10 laptop after working for many years on a Mac. I am trying to do something very simple - put some applications on my external monitor to work on while I use multiple desktops on my laptop's screen. For some reason that I cannot understand,...
  9. How to get Phone notifications on your Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to get Phone notifications on your Windows 10 PC: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Your Phone app has become a hub to sync notifications from any Phone to your Windows 10 computer. It has replaced the Cortana app in enabling the same feature. While a user cannot replicate their Phone apps on their Windows [...] This post How to get Phone...
  10. How do you set the name of a phone in the "Your Phone" app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you set the name of a phone in the "Your Phone" app: Mine shows up as this annoying name: [ATTACH] I have tried removing the device and re-adding it, but the same result. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-set-the-name-of-a-phone-in-the-your/9639e258-6ba3-48fd-9913-fe4419054e0a