Windows 10: How do you get HP laptop to load the mouse settings on startup

Discus and support How do you get HP laptop to load the mouse settings on startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do you get HP laptop to load the mouse settings on startup. I am running Windows 10 pro and for some reason it's not loading up anymore. So I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hollyoaks777, Aug 22, 2017.

1. How do you get HP laptop to load the mouse settings on startup

How do you get HP laptop to load the mouse settings on startup. I am running Windows 10 pro and for some reason it's not loading up anymore. So I tried making up a new click-pad profile and it's the same you have to go into mouse settings> additional mouse settings to bring up synaptic mouse settings and load it from there.
    Thank you in advance.

:)

hollyoaks777, Aug 22, 2017

2. How do you get the HP Laserjet 1100 Working on windows 10 64 bit

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you for the issue.

Let’s follow these steps and see if it fixes the issue:

Method 1:

1. Press Windows key + R, type
    services.msc and hit enter.

2. Double click the service Print Spooler Service.

3. Then please click the button Start under
    Service Status to start the service or right click on the
    Print Spooler Service and select start.

If the issue persists, try the next method.

Method 2:I would suggest you to run “Printer” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

a. Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar.

b. Click troubleshooting in the search results.

c. Click "View all" and then click "Printer".

d. Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

Method 3: Also you can update drivers from the Device Manager and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to update drivers from the Device Manager:

1. Right click on Start button, type
    Device Manager andEnter.

2. Find the drivers which needs to be installed and also see if there are any warning symbols. If yes update the drivers.

3. Right click on the device and click on Update driver.

For reference Fix printer problems:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 22, 2017
  3. rm_961 Win User
    How do you get the HP Laserjet 1100 Working on windows 10 64 bit

Original title: How Do I Uninstall or Roll Back PRINTER Driver

How do you get the HP Laserjet 1100 Working on windows 10 64 bit . It was working good until a update using the pcl driver 5 universal . Now it wont work after windows updates.

rm_961, Aug 22, 2017
Thema:

How do you get HP laptop to load the mouse settings on startup

1. How do you get HP laptop to load the mouse settings on startup - Similar Threads - laptop load mouse

2. How do I get into my hp laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get into my hp laptop: When signing in. I got a message thats said reset your pin, when try I get a message saying incorrect pin. Pin not availble. Im not able to get safe mode. Ive been locked out. I cant even sign in to troubleshoot. Please helpThanks Coni...
  3. How do I get into my hp laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get into my hp laptop: When signing in. I got a message thats said reset your pin, when try I get a message saying incorrect pin. Pin not availble. Im not able to get safe mode. Ive been locked out. I cant even sign in to troubleshoot. Please helpThanks Coni...
  4. How do I get into my hp laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.: My hp laptop is stuck with the hp logo. I done the computer test with the esc button as and it passed all the teats, I tried going to system recovery but it says "please wait" and then after some time it fails to start and keeps restarting. The same thing happens when it says...
  6. Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.

Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.: My hp laptop is stuck with the hp logo. I done the computer test with the esc button as and it passed all the teats, I tried going to system recovery but it says "please wait" and then after some time it fails to start and keeps restarting. The same thing happens when it says...
  7. How do you get to the screen that allows you to set up Hello?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do you get to the screen that allows you to set up Hello?: How do you get to the screen that allows you to set up Hello? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-to-the-screen-that-allows-you-to/1816b1a0-dd4f-4961-b72c-0f48572306b6
  8. How do you get to the screen that allows you to set up Hello?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you get to the screen that allows you to set up Hello?: How do you get to the screen that allows you to set up Hello? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-to-the-screen-that-allows-you-to/1816b1a0-dd4f-4961-b72c-0f48572306b6
  9. How do you get to the screen that allows you to set up Hello?

10. Do you need a wireless mouse for HP envy 17t

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Do you need a wireless mouse for HP envy 17t: Just purchased a HP Envy 17t....there is no port for a mouse....I have to purchase a wireless blue tooth mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-need-a-wireless-mouse-for-hp-envy-17t/02512fec-0418-4457-97e7-abec2c6b68ee