Windows 10: How do you get HP laptop to load the mouse settings on startup

Discus and support How do you get HP laptop to load the mouse settings on startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do you get HP laptop to load the mouse settings on startup. I am running Windows 10 pro and for some reason it's not loading up anymore. So I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hollyoaks777, Aug 22, 2017.

1. How do you get HP laptop to load the mouse settings on startup

How do you get HP laptop to load the mouse settings on startup. I am running Windows 10 pro and for some reason it's not loading up anymore. So I tried making up a new click-pad profile and it's the same you have to go into mouse settings> additional mouse settings to bring up synaptic mouse settings and load it from there.
    Thank you in advance.

:)

hollyoaks777, Aug 22, 2017

2. How do you get the HP Laserjet 1100 Working on windows 10 64 bit

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you for the issue.

Let’s follow these steps and see if it fixes the issue:

Method 1:

1. Press Windows key + R, type
    services.msc and hit enter.

2. Double click the service Print Spooler Service.

3. Then please click the button Start under
    Service Status to start the service or right click on the
    Print Spooler Service and select start.

If the issue persists, try the next method.

Method 2:I would suggest you to run “Printer” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

a. Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar.

b. Click troubleshooting in the search results.

c. Click "View all" and then click "Printer".

d. Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

Method 3: Also you can update drivers from the Device Manager and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to update drivers from the Device Manager:

1. Right click on Start button, type
    Device Manager andEnter.

2. Find the drivers which needs to be installed and also see if there are any warning symbols. If yes update the drivers.

3. Right click on the device and click on Update driver.

For reference Fix printer problems:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 22, 2017
  3. rm_961 Win User
    How do you get the HP Laserjet 1100 Working on windows 10 64 bit

Original title: How Do I Uninstall or Roll Back PRINTER Driver

How do you get the HP Laserjet 1100 Working on windows 10 64 bit . It was working good until a update using the pcl driver 5 universal . Now it wont work after windows updates.

rm_961, Aug 22, 2017
Thema:

How do you get HP laptop to load the mouse settings on startup

1. How do you get HP laptop to load the mouse settings on startup - Similar Threads - laptop load mouse

2. HP laptop loading screens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP laptop loading screens: My HP laptop is stuck between both logo and black screen turning circles. I tried to reinstall windows from a USB tool, deleting all partitions and creating a new one, but after completing the installation it goes back to the loading screen loop. I then tried the...
  3. Do you need a wireless mouse for HP envy 17t

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Do you need a wireless mouse for HP envy 17t: Just purchased a HP Envy 17t....there is no port for a mouse....I have to purchase a wireless blue tooth mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-need-a-wireless-mouse-for-hp-envy-17t/02512fec-0418-4457-97e7-abec2c6b68ee
  4. How do you get a laptop to STOP making the network Public?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you get a laptop to STOP making the network Public?: At least once a week I have to mess around with my boss's laptop to get it back online. When he goes home it works fine. When he goes to our sister company it works fine. When he gets here it goes public. There is no option to change it back. It is one of the most frustrating...
  5. When switching from a desktop to a laptop, How do you do a right click on the mouse?

in Windows 10 Customization
    When switching from a desktop to a laptop, How do you do a right click on the mouse?: How is a right click mouse done on a laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-switching-from-a-desktop-to-a-laptop-how-do/bed47d8e-2ee6-47ec-a87e-33736f493375
  6. How Do You Fix Settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do You Fix Settings?: So I watched this video on YouTube and I wanted to switch my computer name on my hp and after I changed my name all of a sudden I couldn't search in the Cortana box or even ask Cortana questions I can't even press on the windows button please, someone help. Here's the link...
  7. How do you get Cortana to talk?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you get Cortana to talk?: I can't seem to get it to talk. It only answers my questions through text or does a Bing search. 9777
  8. how do you enable the kbd and mouse?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do you enable the kbd and mouse?: my problem is after the reset finishes it comes to the logon screen, and the kbd and mouse are disabled and i can not finish the logon. how do you enable the kbd and mouse? 44178
  9. How do you get the newer Builds?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you get the newer Builds?: I have joined the Insider program but do not know how to get the newer builds. It must be somewhere in the myriad of options but I cannot find it. Help please? 4696
  10. How do I have a document load at startup?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I have a document load at startup?: I have Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016. How do I have a document load at startup? 100934