Windows 10: How do you get iCloud windows app to sync iCloud Drive? It keeps unchecking iCloud Drive...

Discus and support How do you get iCloud windows app to sync iCloud Drive? It keeps unchecking iCloud Drive... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since upgrading to windows 11 the iCloud windows app won't let me sync iCloud drive.Worked perfectly in win10 then after upgrade, every time I check... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TudorWilliams1, Jul 20, 2023.

1. How do you get iCloud windows app to sync iCloud Drive? It keeps unchecking iCloud Drive...

Since upgrading to windows 11 the iCloud windows app won't let me sync iCloud drive.Worked perfectly in win10 then after upgrade, every time I check the box and click apply it just unchecks it again.Photos, contacts, calendar all work but not drive.Spoke to apple support who said it is something in my microsoft account as testing by creating a test local machine user it works.

:)

TudorWilliams1, Jul 20, 2023

2. iPad iTunes + iCloud

A friend of mine has an iPad that has been locked by ZVRS. ZVRS is a company that gives away free devices to deaf people. When she received the iPad, it was locked with an iCloud account. She has called customer services numerous times and they still refuse to remove the iCloud account. It's impossible to install anything on the iPad. She wants me to bypass/remove the iCloud account.

I told her I'd remove the account for a fee, but she won't be able to pay me in a couple of weeks. I was wondering is it possible to use two separate accounts? One for iTunes (download apps and stuff) and one for iCloud (lock the device until payment has been received). I know it sounds unethical, but I'm tired of people taking advantage of me.

GoFigureItOut, Jul 20, 2023
  3. Icloud Drive for windows not syncing files

On windows 10

Files (folders, word, excel pdf ect) that are added to icloud drive folder from the Win 10 PC will not upload to apple server or sync to apple devices

Similarly files added from a mac or apple device do not sync back to Windows 10 PC

Photos, calendar, reminders all sync normally

Everything is up to date (windows & Icloud), tried signing in and out of icloud for windows, etc, disabled Norton, all the obvious things are ok

Called Apple, called Norton, all is good on there end

Even stranger, after signing out of icloud, deleting files off pc, and signing back in the files from icloud download to the pc just fine populating a up to date file list, but once the files are in the PC are alter or added to they will not sync as described
    above

Anyone else experiencing this

KevinRedding, Jul 20, 2023
  4. How do you get iCloud windows app to sync iCloud Drive? It keeps unchecking iCloud Drive...

Icloud drive not enabled

I've spent several hours trying to get icloud drive working on a new windows 11 home (22H2), fully patched as of 13th June. The version of icloud is 14.2.96.0 downloaded from the Microsoft store today.

Icloud appears to install ok and it appears in the collapsed section on the right hand side of the task bar. If I select "go to icloud.com" everything is fine but when I select "Open icloud Settings" an iCloud icon appears on the task bar and if I hover the cursor over it it displays a thumbnail of the icloud settings window but I can't open the settings window to make changes. I can also tab through the open windows and see the settings window but can't select and open/activate it (although I can close it).

I've amended the windows settings to launch icloud at start-up and get the message icloud is not enabled each time I re-boot. I've de- and re-installed icloud 3 times but there is no change. Itunes seems to work ok and an icloud photos folder has been set up on the c:drive but isn't synching.

icloud is workiing fine on my ios devices and on the windows 10 pc that I'm migrating from.

Only apps that have been installed so far apart from the base windows build are McAfee, Malwarebytes, MS365 and Google Drive.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this would be appreciated.

IainPatfield, Jul 20, 2023
Thema:

How do you get iCloud windows app to sync iCloud Drive? It keeps unchecking iCloud Drive...

1. How do you get iCloud windows app to sync iCloud Drive? It keeps unchecking iCloud Drive... - Similar Threads - iCloud app sync

2. How do you get iCloud windows app to sync iCloud Drive? It keeps unchecking iCloud Drive...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you get iCloud windows app to sync iCloud Drive? It keeps unchecking iCloud Drive...: Since upgrading to windows 11 the iCloud windows app won't let me sync iCloud drive.Worked perfectly in win10 then after upgrade, every time I check the box and click apply it just unchecks it again.Photos, contacts, calendar all work but not drive.Spoke to apple support who...
  3. Syncing icloud photo albums to icloud for Windows

Syncing icloud photo albums to icloud for Windows: Hi,I’d like to be able to access the same photo albums that I created on my iPhone in iCloud for windows. Now I can see all photos but I can’t access the albums.How can I do this? I don’t want to log in online all the time and download everything.Cheers,Elio...
  4. Syncing icloud photo albums to icloud for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing icloud photo albums to icloud for Windows: Hi,I’d like to be able to access the same photo albums that I created on my iPhone in iCloud for windows. Now I can see all photos but I can’t access the albums.How can I do this? I don’t want to log in online all the time and download everything.Cheers,Elio...
  5. iCloud Drive not getting on line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud Drive not getting on line: Why iCloud Drive not getting on line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-drive-not-getting-on-line/1a1ed374-0775-420c-849a-49d326db53d3
  6. iCloud Drive not getting on line

iCloud Drive not getting on line: Why iCloud Drive not getting on line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-drive-not-getting-on-line/1a1ed374-0775-420c-849a-49d326db53d3
  7. iCloud Drive not getting on line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Icloud Drive for windows not syncing files

Icloud Drive for windows not syncing files: On windows 10 Files (folders, word, excel pdf ect) that are added to icloud drive folder from the Win 10 PC will not upload to apple server or sync to apple devices Similarly files added from a mac or apple device do not sync back to Windows 10 PC Photos, calendar,...
  9. icloud not syncing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    icloud not syncing: my icloud is not sync with calendars https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-not-syncing/fdaf4703-ffe1-4a18-bd34-7d2b0732994e
  10. iCloud Drive on Windows

iCloud Drive on Windows: My iCloud drive isn't up to date on my PC. It is on all my Apple devices. Is there a way to force a sync from the PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-drive-on-windows/b0a43f73-33dd-4e7a-a3bd-d7ef69ca3caa"