Windows 10: How do you get out of Microsoft family as a kid windows 10

Discus and support How do you get out of Microsoft family as a kid windows 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How do you get out of Microsoft family as a kid windows 10... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by I need help my windows, Jun 18, 2020.

1. How do you get out of Microsoft family as a kid windows 10

How do you get out of Microsoft family as a kid windows 10

:)

I need help my windows, Jun 18, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Keeping kids safe using Microsoft Family on Windows 10 and Xbox

Source:

How do you get out of Microsoft family as a kid windows 10 [​IMG]
    Tip Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Keeping kids safe using Microsoft Family on Windows 10 and Xbox

Source:

How do you get out of Microsoft family as a kid windows 10 [​IMG]
    Tip

Brink, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Changes in Microsoft family

Source: Microsoft account | Whats new for Microsoft family

Brink, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

1. How do you get out of Microsoft family as a kid windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft family kid

2. How to really get out of microsoft family group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to really get out of microsoft family group: Hello. we have a problem with microsoft family. I am a member i both me and my parents want me out of this group, because it does not work the way we want it to this is not the problem, i want no answer to that. The administrator has kicked me out of the group, and for her i...
  3. How to really get out of microsoft family group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to really get out of microsoft family group: Hello. we have a problem with microsoft family. I am a member i both me and my parents want me out of this group, because it does not work the way we want it to this is not the problem, i want no answer to that. The administrator has kicked me out of the group, and for her i...
  4. How do I get out of the family group?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get out of the family group?: Hello My problem is that I don't come from the family group because the account that manages the group no longer gives access, the password can also not be reset because the email no longer exists...
  5. How do I get out of the family group?

How do I get out of the family group?: Hello My problem is that I don't come from the family group because the account that manages the group no longer gives access, the password can also not be reset because the email no longer exists...
  6. Microsoft Family - Very old kids?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family - Very old kids?: Hi,I've setup a MS Family to make it easy to give access to certain PCs. Works so far... but my girlfriend, born in the 80s, birthday is visible in her account, is listed as kid/child. How do I make her a normal adult? Germany / EU account......
  7. Microsoft Family - Very old kids?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family - Very old kids?: Hi,I've setup a MS Family to make it easy to give access to certain PCs. Works so far... but my girlfriend, born in the 80s, birthday is visible in her account, is listed as kid/child. How do I make her a normal adult? Germany / EU account......
  8. Microsoft Family - Very old kids?

9. how to remove my kid from microsoft family?

how to remove my kid from microsoft family?: Since he grow up and I remove him from the microsoft family. At this point, when I login to my microsoft family account. there is no member at all.However, my son's PC continue pops up computer use limitation, software restriction etc... How can I just stop these setup from...
  10. Do parents of a Microsoft family get notified if you leave the family?

Do parents of a Microsoft family get notified if you leave the family?: I just want to educate myself on this question as any child set over the age of 18 can leave a microsoft family, but when doing so is the parent/ organiser notified through email? all answers are appreciated...