Windows 10: how do you get rid of a realtek audio pop up from your screen

Discus and support how do you get rid of a realtek audio pop up from your screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; evertime I try to use my CP a pop up from my speakers pop up making it impossible to do anything on c'.. the black pop up about 3x 4 and blocks reading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Karen WolvertonArceo, Jun 28, 2020.

1. how do you get rid of a realtek audio pop up from your screen

evertime I try to use my CP a pop up from my speakers pop up making it impossible to do anything on c'.. the black pop up about 3x 4 and blocks reading whatever i have up on screen Please help

:)

Karen WolvertonArceo, Jun 28, 2020
  2. dejwiu Win User

How to get rid of Realtek (R) audio

I mean realtek (R) audio from device manager.

dejwiu, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    Realtek HD High Definition Audio Keeps Popping up

Hi Nickolas,

Pop-ups related to the specified application can be due to the notification settings on your device. To manage this, you can perform the following:

• Search and launch Settings using Cortana.
    • Click on System.
    • Click on Notifications & actions.
    • Under Get notifications from these senders, check if Realtek HD Audio Manager is listed. If yes, you can turn it off by pressing the left side of the slider.

Let us know how it goes after you've performed the steps.

Jelu Cal, Jun 28, 2020
  4. EdTittel Win User

how do you get rid of a realtek audio pop up from your screen

How to get rid of Realtek (R) audio

If you mean the Realtek Audio Console, you have to follow the steps necessary to uninstall a UWP app. There's a TF tutorial for that: Uninstall Apps in Windows 10 | Tutorials.
    Here's what it looks like:

how do you get rid of a realtek audio pop up from your screen [​IMG]

HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

how do you get rid of a realtek audio pop up from your screen

1. how do you get rid of a realtek audio pop up from your screen - Similar Threads - rid realtek audio

2. How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?: MacAfee pop-ups tell me I have 5 viruses and I can't get rid of the pop-ups. Tell me hoe to do this, please. One third of my screen is covered with them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-mcafee-pop-ups/cd0f1c27-c541-4af0-aa2e-7bda0e578242
  3. How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?: MacAfee pop-ups tell me I have 5 viruses and I can't get rid of the pop-ups. Tell me hoe to do this, please. One third of my screen is covered with them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-mcafee-pop-ups/cd0f1c27-c541-4af0-aa2e-7bda0e578242
  4. How do I get rid of this constant pop-up?

How do I get rid of this constant pop-up?: I keep getting constant pop-ups saying "Windows cannot find '\tmp\drvboost.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." link to image is below. How do I fix this?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q7SZ-Yt93XdRwp2d8m7D_iZaMTGtBRC7/view?usp=drivesdk...
  5. How do I get rid of Cortana pop-up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Cortana pop-up?: I have a Cortana pop-up that I can't get rid of on my Dell G15 notebook. It just appeared recently after a tech made some changes to my computer. I cannot get rid of this pop-up. It's always there when I toggle between the open apps on my PC. When I go to uninstall it, I find...
  6. How do I get rid of Cortana pop-up?

How do I get rid of Cortana pop-up?: I have a Cortana pop-up that I can't get rid of on my Dell G15 notebook. It just appeared recently after a tech made some changes to my computer. I cannot get rid of this pop-up. It's always there when I toggle between the open apps on my PC. When I go to uninstall it, I find...
  7. How do we get rid of the "Your People" pop up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do we get rid of the "Your People" pop up?: There is no X. submitted by /u/WorldlyString [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l0qenl/how_do_we_get_rid_of_the_your_people_pop_up/
  8. How to get rid of Realtek (R) audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to get rid of Realtek (R) audio: Hi everyone, i have a problem that i can't get rid of realtek (R) audio. It comes back after uninstalling it. Please help. I actually want realtek high definition audio as it was before, so thats the reason i want to get rid of it. 122839
  9. How to get rid of pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get rid of pop ups: Why do I keep getting the pop up, Saying call a certain number from Microsoft, and I know its not.. How do I get rid of these popups. 63170
  10. How to get rid of pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of pop ups: I keep getting popups from suppose to be from Microsoft. We all that isn't really Microsoft. They say call the certain number and, they want money to fix the problems. How do I get rid of these popups? 63171