Windows 10: How do you get rid of black long by narrow box showing - 100% + etc when inverting colours...

Discus and support How do you get rid of black long by narrow box showing - 100% + etc when inverting colours... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do you get rid of black long by narrow box showing - 100% + etc when inverting colours magnifier... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Derek Wi1son, Oct 8, 2021.

1. How do you get rid of black long by narrow box showing - 100% + etc when inverting colours...

How do you get rid of black long by narrow box showing - 100% + etc when inverting colours magnifier

:)

Derek Wi1son, Oct 8, 2021

2. Prompts and notifications are inverting colours (Problem)

Hi all,
    When I click out of an important windows dialog box or receive notifications in the tray my screen colours invert for a short second then return to normal.

I have f.lux installed since I work/study/play games at night. Could this be the problem? I have set my colour profile back to default settings too.

All suggestions welcome.
    Thanks.

DigitalShrapnel, Oct 8, 2021
  3. dcrabb Win User
    Inverted colour

I have a Brother 2360D which is printing documents in inverted colour so that the background is black and the type is white. How do I reverse this?

dcrabb, Oct 8, 2021
  4. How do you get rid of black long by narrow box showing - 100% + etc when inverting colours...

Printing Colours Inverted

Did you print to PDF and did the colours invert?

Caledon Ken, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

How do you get rid of black long by narrow box showing - 100% + etc when inverting colours...

1. How do you get rid of black long by narrow box showing - 100% + etc when inverting colours... - Similar Threads - rid black long

2. How do I get rid of this black box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this black box: i was trying to test my pc by pressing every button on my keyboard and afterwards a small black box appeared on the bottom right of my screen and will only appear when in a game...
  3. How do I get rid of this black box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of this black box: i was trying to test my pc by pressing every button on my keyboard and afterwards a small black box appeared on the bottom right of my screen and will only appear when in a game...
  4. How do you get rid of black long by narrow box showing - 100% + etc when inverting colours...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you get rid of black long by narrow box showing - 100% + etc when inverting colours...: How do you get rid of black long by narrow box showing - 100% + etc when inverting colours magnifier https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-rid-of-black-long-by-narrow-box/6dedd034-10cf-4a5d-af84-49c636c06dec
  5. How do you get rid of black long by narrow box showing - 100% + etc when inverting colours...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you get rid of black long by narrow box showing - 100% + etc when inverting colours...: How do you get rid of black long by narrow box showing - 100% + etc when inverting colours magnifier https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-rid-of-black-long-by-narrow-box/6dedd034-10cf-4a5d-af84-49c636c06dec
  6. Inverted colours?

Inverted colours?: Recently some pictures on my laptop have been showing up in inverted colours and the layout for most websites has just been weird: off colour and transluscent?[IMG] [IMG] This is what my instagram stories look like, all the profile pictures are inverted. Profile pictures on...
  7. Colours inverted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Colours inverted: I have had a problem with the visual settings on my laptop for a while now and have searched through the settings. The colours have changed for an example, blue to pink or green to orange or red. It isn’t a colourblind mode or a simple colour setting I can find. I have tried...
  8. Inverted colours

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Inverted colours: I get inverted colours when I watch videos through the films and tv app and trailers in the windows store I get this issue nowhere else on my pc.[IMG][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inverted-colours/b1dd3508-1743-4fdb-b302-03ba00cfce7d
  9. Inverted colour

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Inverted colour: I have a Brother 2360D which is printing documents in inverted colour so that the background is black and the type is white. How do I reverse this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inverted-colour/31856863-1dfd-4616-a97f-1472a7fc2bd1
  10. Invert colours when notification/warning

Invert colours when notification/warning: Hi so a while ago I think I turned on a setting that inverts the colours when I get a notification/warning. I don't like it and I want to turn the setting off but I don't find it. Pls help....