Windows 10: how do you get rid of local bridge-bad image??

Discus and support how do you get rid of local bridge-bad image?? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how do you get rid of local bridge-bad image??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by williamgibeaut, Jul 27, 2020.

1. how do you get rid of local bridge-bad image??

how do you get rid of local bridge-bad image??

:)

williamgibeaut, Jul 27, 2020
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Network bridge suddenly stopped working in windows 10

Hi Shantanu,

To isolate your concern, we would like to know how your network bridge is connected? Is it a wireless connection or a wired connection?

In the meantime, we suggest that you set up your network bridge to refresh the adapter and reconnect the other devices. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Add Incoming Connections from the Internet.
    • Bridge the two network connections that you want to use.
    • Forget the internal network connection (under
      Manage Known Networks).
    • Reconnect to your bridge network.
    • Restart your computer and check if your concern persists.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Delete Local account and How can I get rid of this "Microsoft Account"?

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are tryin to remove that Microsoft account password login. We will help you.

To guide you in the right direction, I need more information from the computer by answering the following questions:

• When you say, delete my Microsoft Account do you wish to switch to Local account from Microsoft account?
    • Do you wish to delete the any other accounts which has been added?
    We cannot delete Microsoft account when we have logged in to the system. However we can switch to Local account from MS account.

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search
      in taskbar and type account.

• Click on Accounts.

• Now, under Your account, click on
      Sign in with Local account instead.

• Enter your Microsoft account password
      for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.

• Enter User name credentials for your the Local account
      and click OK.

• Now, login to Local account.
    Please do get back to us with the answers to assist you better with issue you are facing.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

how to get rid of the elevation error command for "NETSTAT.exe and ftp.exe" files?

Hi Swapnil,

There is a possibility that this issue might have occurred due to system files that have gone bad in the system.
    Still, we would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• How are you getting the error? What's causing it to pop up?
    • Did you make any changes on your computer before the issue started?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the issue?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, let's isolate
    your concern by creating a new local user account
    and check if the issue persists. We suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps provided.

Regards.

Roan T, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

1. how do you get rid of local bridge-bad image?? - Similar Threads - rid local bridge

2. this xboxpcappft.exe-bad image constantly in my scream do not know how to get rid of it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this xboxpcappft.exe-bad image constantly in my scream do not know how to get rid of it.: why dell do not solve this Shet coming in my scream https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-xboxpcappftexe-bad-image-constantly-in-my/d6d96fb9-94d5-41ef-aa6c-79641099bd93
  3. this xboxpcappft.exe-bad image constantly in my scream do not know how to get rid of it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    this xboxpcappft.exe-bad image constantly in my scream do not know how to get rid of it.: why dell do not solve this Shet coming in my scream https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-xboxpcappftexe-bad-image-constantly-in-my/d6d96fb9-94d5-41ef-aa6c-79641099bd93
  4. this xboxpcappft.exe-bad image constantly in my scream do not know how to get rid of it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do you get rid of error 0xc190011f?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you get rid of error 0xc190011f?: I am currently running Windows 11 DEV channel, windows insider program version 22H2 OS build 25217.1010 and when I try to update to Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.25227.1010 rs_prerelease, it just says Install error - 0xc190011f" and nothing else! Please help!...
  6. How do you get rid of error 0xc190011f?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you get rid of error 0xc190011f?: I am currently running Windows 11 DEV channel, windows insider program version 22H2 OS build 25217.1010 and when I try to update to Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.25227.1010 rs_prerelease, it just says Install error - 0xc190011f" and nothing else! Please help!...
  7. How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?: Hello, how do I remove this image in the search bar that appeared recently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-image-in-the-search-bar/ed3d1ef7-6055-4700-9270-63ceca263618
  8. How do I get rid of Bad Image Error 0xc000012f?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I get rid of Bad Image Error 0xc000012f?: I've been getting bad image errors 0xc000012f when launching many apps and games, and I've tried all solutions I could find on Google. I've tried updating windows, scanning and fixing the C: Drive, checking for disk errors, running system file checker returns error "Windows...
  9. Can't get rid of Bad Image error.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't get rid of Bad Image error.: My PC has never had a problem quite like this one. All of a sudden today I started getting bad image errors when trying to launch apps. I can't use anything other than Google Chrome at the moment. I've done some research about this problem, and it seems that most people with...
  10. How the hell do you get rid of this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How the hell do you get rid of this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarkAsianRPG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g4kwux/how_the_hell_do_you_get_rid_of_this/