Windows 10: How do you get rid of the captchatopsource virus/malware?

Discus and support How do you get rid of the captchatopsource virus/malware? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I went to a website and it told me to click on something to fulfill the captcha request. Now I get notifications on my desktop all the time and am... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Voltron7, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Voltron7 Win User

How do you get rid of the captchatopsource virus/malware?

I went to a website and it told me to click on something to fulfill the captcha request. Now I get notifications on my desktop all the time and am having trouble installing and uninstalling apps. Windows Defender can't seem to fix it and none of the other antivirus or antimalware programs seem to recognize it.

:)

Voltron7, Feb 4, 2021
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Is it a Virus or a Malware or something else?

Hello Joes,

There's a possibility that your device is infected with a malware causing why you're unable to delete the game on your laptop. In order for us to assist you better, we'd like to ask the following:

• Aside from formatting the hard drive, what other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you asked your friend where did he download the games?

To identify if your computer is infected with a virus or malware, we recommend downloading and running
    Microsoft Safety Scanner. The scanner can easily detect if there's any virus found on your device. To do so, follow the steps on this
    link.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Feb 4, 2021
  4. lacrumb Win User

Can I do a 'system restore' to get rid of virus / malware?

To get rid of virus/malware run Windows Defender and Malwarebytes.

lacrumb, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

1. How do you get rid of the captchatopsource virus/malware? - Similar Threads - rid captchatopsource virus

2. How to get rid of malware in OneDriveTemp?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of malware in OneDriveTemp?: Hello,My antivirus repeatedly identifies the file below as malware. Unfortunately, I don't know how to get rid of the file, because even if I delete it it's a hidden file, after working with OneDrive for a while, it reappears and downloads to the computer where I have...
  3. How to get rid of a polymorphic malware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of a polymorphic malware?: I found a "Generic.Application.HackTool.KMS.A.DD98CF7E" location is c:\windows\setup\scripts\hwid_activation_aio.cmdMy company's security consultant reached out to me saying that my passwords are for sale on the dark web. I ran a deep scan with a bitdefender total security...
  4. How to get rid of a polymorphic malware?

How to get rid of a polymorphic malware?: I found a "Generic.Application.HackTool.KMS.A.DD98CF7E" location is c:\windows\setup\scripts\hwid_activation_aio.cmdMy company's security consultant reached out to me saying that my passwords are for sale on the dark web. I ran a deep scan with a bitdefender total security...
  5. How to get rid of Critical Virus Alert malware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get rid of Critical Virus Alert malware?: After watching a questionable movie website, I started to have this Critical Virus Alert, and being asked to "run scan now". It pops up when the computer opens. The address attached is "fjvv2i.nonspewpa.com" . I have run several malware and virus scans and can't seem to get...
  6. How to get rid of Critical Virus Alert malware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of Critical Virus Alert malware?: After watching a questionable movie website, I started to have this Critical Virus Alert, and being asked to "run scan now". It pops up when the computer opens. The address attached is "fjvv2i.nonspewpa.com" . I have run several malware and virus scans and can't seem to get...
  7. How to get rid of Critical Virus Alert malware?

8. How the hell do you get rid of this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How the hell do you get rid of this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarkAsianRPG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g4kwux/how_the_hell_do_you_get_rid_of_this/
  9. Can I do a 'system restore' to get rid of virus / malware?

Can I do a 'system restore' to get rid of virus / malware?: Hi, My computer may have gotten a virus/ bug / malware. If it did, could I use "system restore" to go back to a point before the malware? And then would the malware be gone / problem solved? I see that I can go back to Jan 26 before the possible infection. I am willing to...
  10. Virus? How Do I Get Rid Of It?

Virus? How Do I Get Rid Of It?: I haven't downloaded anything recently, but I'm getting some weird notifications from request4me.com in my notifications. I can't seem to get rid of them. Some of them are pretty shocking, like for adult sites and even fake virus protection. All I do on my PC is play Skyrim...