Windows 10: How do you get rid of the intrusive scroll bar in photo's

Discus and support How do you get rid of the intrusive scroll bar in photo's in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do you get rid of that scroll bar? It's blocking of the whole bottom of the picture.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AndrewHung4, May 15, 2022.

1. How do you get rid of the intrusive scroll bar in photo's

How do you get rid of that scroll bar? It's blocking of the whole bottom of the picture.

:)

AndrewHung4, May 15, 2022

2. TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

How do you get rid of the intrusive scroll bar in photo's tpu.png

anticlutch, May 15, 2022
  3. iko22 Win User
    How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

How do you get rid of the intrusive scroll bar in photo's [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, May 15, 2022
  4. How do you get rid of the intrusive scroll bar in photo's

Scroll bar keeps jumping to top of scroll bar

Hi,

There are several factors why you are experiencing this issue and that's what we are going to find out. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing this issue on all scroll bars available on your computer?
    • Can you send us a screenshot with what you are experiencing when using the scroll bar?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, May 15, 2022
Thema:

How do you get rid of the intrusive scroll bar in photo's

1. How do you get rid of the intrusive scroll bar in photo's - Similar Threads - rid intrusive scroll

2. How do I get rid of my photo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of my photo?: I don't know how it got there in the first place. It appears in the upper right corner of this page and in the upper right corner of the screen to the right of the URL and to the left of three dots,What I do know is I was trying to take a picture of myself to send to someone,...
  3. How do I get rid of my photo?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of my photo?: I don't know how it got there in the first place. It appears in the upper right corner of this page and in the upper right corner of the screen to the right of the URL and to the left of three dots,What I do know is I was trying to take a picture of myself to send to someone,...
  4. How do you get rid of error 0xc190011f?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you get rid of error 0xc190011f?: I am currently running Windows 11 DEV channel, windows insider program version 22H2 OS build 25217.1010 and when I try to update to Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.25227.1010 rs_prerelease, it just says Install error - 0xc190011f" and nothing else! Please help!...
  5. How do you get rid of the intrusive scroll bar in photo's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you get rid of the intrusive scroll bar in photo's: How do you get rid of that scroll bar? It's blocking of the whole bottom of the picture. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-rid-of-the-intrusive-scroll-bar-in/357a2eb2-d811-4166-9d65-3ae5afd2d6dd
  6. How do you get rid of the Windows 10 Sound slider bar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you get rid of the Windows 10 Sound slider bar?: The volume slider/sound source bar in the top left of the screen is locked in place and doesn't disappear until I pause all programmes making sound. Is there a way to minimise or close this? Cheers. submitted by /u/DaveyBold [link] [comments]...
  7. How the hell do you get rid of this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How the hell do you get rid of this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarkAsianRPG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g4kwux/how_the_hell_do_you_get_rid_of_this/
  8. How can I get rid of this intrusive notification?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I get rid of this intrusive notification?: Two or three times a day, I get this intrusive pop up notification, and of course it happens on my swing while driving, or putting while playing golf online. How do I get rid of this crap. I have NEVER EVER had Webroot Security shut off. Never. How can they tell me that,...
  9. How do I get rid of the top bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of the top bar?: I figured this would be hard to explain, so I made a screenshot:[ATTACH] I don't know how this got there- I messed around with the settings and tried everything, but I couldn't seem to fix this. If anyone knows how to fix this, please reply....
  10. How do I get rid of Game Bar?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get rid of Game Bar?: How can it be removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-game-bar/1ac3615a-ce4f-4f3d-8de2-08f86a078cf2"