Windows 10: How do you get rid of the windows 10 "connect app" the app that is called "connect"

Discus and support How do you get rid of the windows 10 "connect app" the app that is called "connect" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello i was wondering how do you get rid of this app called "connect" in windows 10, i don't need it, and when i go to app settings and try to click... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tyree47, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Tyree47 Win User

How do you get rid of the windows 10 "connect app" the app that is called "connect"

Hello i was wondering how do you get rid of this app called "connect" in windows 10, i don't need it, and when i go to app settings and try to click the uninstall button it doesn't let me, and when i open the app, it says my device isn't support or something like that anyways, so i don't need this app, and i wanna get rid of it for good. I also tried removing it by powershell but that doesn't work either, nothing works to get rid of this app, i also tried to terminate the app, but that also doesn't work. I really just wanna get rid of this app can someone help me?

:)

Tyree47, Jul 13, 2019
  2. psyko12 Win User

3G internet connection monitoring app?

Sorry for super late reply, I'm monitoring my cheapo huawei mode which the ISP provider gave me, mdma is fine although alternate app/program is also good, never like the branded UI dialer/sms/call program which came with it. So basically I either use windows default dialer or mdma to connect me to the net.

psyko12, Jul 13, 2019
  3. ste2425 Win User
    Iphone app connection error

Is there any further development going into the iPhone app.

I'm getting a few annoying errors when viewing the site through it, ill post screen shots when i get home, only use it on WiFi.

If i navigate before the current page has finished loading i get a popup stating a connection error and cannot continue till i click OK. This can happen multiple time on a single page so makes the site very irritating to navigate on the app.

Thanks all.

ste2425, Jul 13, 2019
  4. t_ski Win User

How do you get rid of the windows 10 "connect app" the app that is called "connect"

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown How do you get rid of the windows 10 "connect app" the app that is called "connect" :(

t_ski, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

1. How do you get rid of the windows 10 "connect app" the app that is called "connect" - Similar Threads - rid connect app

2. How do I get rid of the garbage apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the garbage apps?: How do i uninstall the garbage Microsoft is forcing us to use? Copilot dev **** apps taht isn't needed buy everyday consumers? We as consumers purchased this system. What right does Microsoft have to force new features we dont want or use without an uninstall option?...
  3. How do I get rid of the garbage apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the garbage apps?: How do i uninstall the garbage Microsoft is forcing us to use? Copilot dev **** apps taht isn't needed buy everyday consumers? We as consumers purchased this system. What right does Microsoft have to force new features we dont want or use without an uninstall option?...
  4. Do you trust the publisher of this remote app program -How to get rid of this?

Do you trust the publisher of this remote app program -How to get rid of this?: Hey friends,I'm trying to make this process smooth for users who access it from outside public internet and would like this pop screen to not show up. I've tried so much with no luck. In my computer GPO, I've tried adding the Thumbprint of the certificate, with no luck. I...
  5. Do you trust the publisher of this remote app program -How to get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do you trust the publisher of this remote app program -How to get rid of this?: Hey friends,I'm trying to make this process smooth for users who access it from outside public internet and would like this pop screen to not show up. I've tried so much with no luck. In my computer GPO, I've tried adding the Thumbprint of the certificate, with no luck. I...
  6. How do I get rid of Windows Connect Now? And ...

How do I get rid of Windows Connect Now? And ...: I have Windows 10 64 bit. It is professionaland an HP notebookI have instructions from online for the way to get rid of Windows Connect Now, I believe through the registrar properties. Anyway there are graphics and instructions I can follow.I cannot find anything else online...
  7. How do I get rid of Windows Connect Now? And ...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get rid of Windows Connect Now? And ...: I have Windows 10 64 bit. It is professionaland an HP notebookI have instructions from online for the way to get rid of Windows Connect Now, I believe through the registrar properties. Anyway there are graphics and instructions I can follow.I cannot find anything else online...
  8. How do I get rid of Windows Connect Now? And ...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. How to window the connect app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to window the connect app?: Title. I can successfully cast my android tablet's screen to my computer via the Win10 connect app but it takes over the whole screen and it locks me out of any other fucntion (including keybinds) and I can't control the tablet screen with the mouse either.. I know the mouse...
  10. metered connection how to get rid of it

in Windows 10 Customization
    metered connection how to get rid of it: Hello I have metered connection I do not want this how can I disable it, and go aback to normal connection ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/metered-connection-how-to-get-rid-of-it/03396d2d-b937-4d0c-985e-702213c04d4b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i get rid of the app screen

2. get rid og connect window in winows 10