Windows 10: How do you get rid of the windows 10 "connect app" the app that is called "connect"

Discus and support How do you get rid of the windows 10 "connect app" the app that is called "connect" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello i was wondering how do you get rid of this app called "connect" in windows 10, i don't need it, and when i go to app settings and try to click... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tyree47, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Tyree47 Win User

How do you get rid of the windows 10 "connect app" the app that is called "connect"

Hello i was wondering how do you get rid of this app called "connect" in windows 10, i don't need it, and when i go to app settings and try to click the uninstall button it doesn't let me, and when i open the app, it says my device isn't support or something like that anyways, so i don't need this app, and i wanna get rid of it for good. I also tried removing it by powershell but that doesn't work either, nothing works to get rid of this app, i also tried to terminate the app, but that also doesn't work. I really just wanna get rid of this app can someone help me?

:)

Tyree47, Jul 13, 2019
  2. psyko12 Win User

3G internet connection monitoring app?

Sorry for super late reply, I'm monitoring my cheapo huawei mode which the ISP provider gave me, mdma is fine although alternate app/program is also good, never like the branded UI dialer/sms/call program which came with it. So basically I either use windows default dialer or mdma to connect me to the net.

psyko12, Jul 13, 2019
  3. ste2425 Win User
    Iphone app connection error

Is there any further development going into the iPhone app.

I'm getting a few annoying errors when viewing the site through it, ill post screen shots when i get home, only use it on WiFi.

If i navigate before the current page has finished loading i get a popup stating a connection error and cannot continue till i click OK. This can happen multiple time on a single page so makes the site very irritating to navigate on the app.

Thanks all.

ste2425, Jul 13, 2019
  4. t_ski Win User

How do you get rid of the windows 10 "connect app" the app that is called "connect"

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown How do you get rid of the windows 10 "connect app" the app that is called "connect" :(

t_ski, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

1. How do you get rid of the windows 10 "connect app" the app that is called "connect" - Similar Threads - rid connect app

2. how do i get rid of these apps on my screen???

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i get rid of these apps on my screen???: [ATTACH]how the heck do I get these apps of my screen without deleting them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-these-apps-on-my-screen/c0873c00-2298-4e01-87a4-067886410d98
  3. How to get rid of "Top apps" in Search window?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of "Top apps" in Search window?: I just installed my first Win 10 1903 on one of my PCs a couple days ago. And I just now tried the new Search. I have a bunch tiles labeled "Top apps" across the top of the screen. These certainly aren't my top applications, but even if they were, I wouldn't want this in a...
  4. how do you connect airpods

in Cortana
    how do you connect airpods: it finds the airpods but then asks for a pin, and I don't have a pin for it. and I read that you can update everything then it wont ask but I don't think I know how to do that properly or it might still not work. idk please help...
  5. Ethernet connection - How do you change the name of the connection.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet connection - How do you change the name of the connection.: How do you change the name of your Ethernet wired connection? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-connection-how-do-you-change-the-name-of/6905a661-9209-4c2e-88fe-e9642bdca2c7
  6. connect app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connect app: Hi everyone How can I control (navigating and clicking etc..) my casted screen from my android mobile using connect app on windows 10, though my laptop doesn't have a touch screen ??...
  7. How do you get rid of 2 apps in a W10 start menu tile again?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you get rid of 2 apps in a W10 start menu tile again?: When you try to rearrange tiles on the start menu, it's way too easy to drop an app into an occupied tile. Bad design I guess. how do you "split" the tiles so it's only 1 app per tile?...
  8. how to get rid of windows 10 mail spyware app?

how to get rid of windows 10 mail spyware app?: Ever since M$ started spying in on my emails by reading them and sending me ads based on my email content, I opened a gmail account, and now all that's left to to permanently get rid of the mail app, how do I do that? thanks...
  9. Get Rid of "Get Windows" app

Get Rid of "Get Windows" app: This app is a major pain. 1. I may have missed something with the easy solution? From: How to Disable the “Get Office” Notifications on Windows 10 Notifications and Actions> >System >Settings "Get Office" not shown ======== 2. This solution seems radial? Lacking much...
  10. Windows 10 Connect App - Couldn't Connect?

Windows 10 Connect App - Couldn't Connect?: Hello, I am trying to use the new Windows 10 Connect App. I have a Window 10 PC and tablet, both on the latest AU build. I also have a phone with Window 10 Mobile. On the PC, I connect to my Wifi network, ensure settings are setup (Settings-System-Projecting to this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i get rid of the app screen

2. get rid og connect window in winows 10