Windows 10: How do you get rid of the Windows 10 Sound slider bar?

Discus and support How do you get rid of the Windows 10 Sound slider bar? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The volume slider/sound source bar in the top left of the screen is locked in place and doesn't disappear until I pause all programmes making sound. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DaveyBold, Oct 20, 2020.

1. How do you get rid of the Windows 10 Sound slider bar?

The volume slider/sound source bar in the top left of the screen is locked in place and doesn't disappear until I pause all programmes making sound. Is there a way to minimise or close this?

Cheers.

submitted by /u/DaveyBold
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DaveyBold, Oct 20, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

speaker ( or sound ) slider switch disappeared

Hi Hank,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

• Are you able to use Volume slider on the taskbar?

• Do you get any error message?

• Are you able to see sound icon on the taskbar?
    I suggest you to hoover your mouse on the right side of the taskbar and click on the sound icon and try to use volume slider and check if it that works.

Follow the steps below and check.

• Discover the empty slot on the
      Taskbar
      and Right click.

• Click on Properties.

• Under Taskbar tab and Notification area
      click on Custom.

• Tap on Select which icons appears on the taskbar.

• Turn on Volume option.
    Hope this helps. If any other issues get back to us. We are glad to help you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    sound slider

Hello Fred,

The volume sound slider uses the Default Beep sound in Windows 10. If you want to disable this sound, you will no longer get any other sound notifications for events that uses the Default Beep sound.

To disable this sound, please follow the steps below:

1. Press the Start button > type Sound, then press
      Enter.
    2. On the Sounds tab, under Program Events, select the
      Default Beep in the list, set it to None using the drop-down box. Please see the screenshot below:

How do you get rid of the Windows 10 Sound slider bar? 3a01c6f6-1ad7-4c02-99ca-1f4003c9efbf?upload=true.png

You can also send a feedback using the Feedback Hub app. Please refer to this
    link

Hope this information helps you. If you have additional questions, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Jetster Win User

How do you get rid of the Windows 10 Sound slider bar?

Sound Bar Needed

Sound bars have there place. Not every wall can handle a full system. They do a pretty good job at separation now. Its just not cheap. Curious what BumbleBee might suggest

Jetster, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

How do you get rid of the Windows 10 Sound slider bar?

1. How do you get rid of the Windows 10 Sound slider bar? - Similar Threads - rid Sound slider

2. How do you get rid of error 0xc190011f?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you get rid of error 0xc190011f?: I am currently running Windows 11 DEV channel, windows insider program version 22H2 OS build 25217.1010 and when I try to update to Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.25227.1010 rs_prerelease, it just says Install error - 0xc190011f" and nothing else! Please help!...
  3. How do you get rid of error 0xc190011f?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you get rid of error 0xc190011f?: I am currently running Windows 11 DEV channel, windows insider program version 22H2 OS build 25217.1010 and when I try to update to Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.25227.1010 rs_prerelease, it just says Install error - 0xc190011f" and nothing else! Please help!...
  4. How do you get rid of the intrusive scroll bar in photo's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you get rid of the intrusive scroll bar in photo's: How do you get rid of that scroll bar? It's blocking of the whole bottom of the picture. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-rid-of-the-intrusive-scroll-bar-in/357a2eb2-d811-4166-9d65-3ae5afd2d6dd
  5. How do you get rid of the intrusive scroll bar in photo's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you get rid of the intrusive scroll bar in photo's: How do you get rid of that scroll bar? It's blocking of the whole bottom of the picture. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-rid-of-the-intrusive-scroll-bar-in/357a2eb2-d811-4166-9d65-3ae5afd2d6dd
  6. How do you get rid of sign in password in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do you get rid of sign in password in Windows 10: I've honestly tried every suggestion I found in Google, and none of of them have worked. Either the suggestions were outdated or they just didn't work on my system. Please assist. Thank you....
  7. How the hell do you get rid of this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How the hell do you get rid of this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarkAsianRPG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g4kwux/how_the_hell_do_you_get_rid_of_this/
  8. How do I get rid of the top bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of the top bar?: I figured this would be hard to explain, so I made a screenshot:[ATTACH] I don't know how this got there- I messed around with the settings and tried everything, but I couldn't seem to fix this. If anyone knows how to fix this, please reply....
  9. How do I get rid of Game Bar?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get rid of Game Bar?: How can it be removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-game-bar/1ac3615a-ce4f-4f3d-8de2-08f86a078cf2"
  10. How do you get rid of then sound volume bar in the upper left hand corner of the screen on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you get rid of then sound volume bar in the upper left hand corner of the screen on...: I cannot get rid of the volume bar that indicates sound level from 0-100 from the upper left corner from my screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-rid-of-then-sound-volume-bar-in-the/f7c0b55b-d86b-404a-8469-57944ea8dc43