Windows 10: How do you get rid of then sound volume bar in the upper left hand corner of the screen on...

Discus and support How do you get rid of then sound volume bar in the upper left hand corner of the screen on... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot get rid of the volume bar that indicates sound level from 0-100 from the upper left corner from my screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LindaFitch1, Mar 22, 2019.

1. How do you get rid of then sound volume bar in the upper left hand corner of the screen on...

I cannot get rid of the volume bar that indicates sound level from 0-100 from the upper left corner from my screen.

:)

LindaFitch1, Mar 22, 2019
  2. Quigster Win User

Volume indicator upper left of screen

Howdy, new here and my first post. I just upgraded from Windows 7 64-bit to Windows 10 Home. Install went smooth but I am noticing something undesired. Whenever I adjust my volume, a vertical bar appears in the upper left of my screen indicating the volume level. It looks like this:

How do you get rid of then sound volume bar in the upper left hand corner of the screen on... [​IMG]

The box is immovable, but only lasts for 5 seconds (I adjusted the length of display to the minimum time allowed). My personal preference is to either move the bar or disable it; I find the location rather bothersome. However, I cannot seem to find any method to relocated the bar or disable it. Anyone have any experience with this, or suggestions?

Quigster, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Volume bar stuck on upper left hand side of screen

This has happened a few times, but every once in a while, the volume/audio bar will appear on the upper left hand side of my screen. No matter what program or application I run, it'll appear over it. It's fairly annoying and I can't see anything behind
    it nor can I click something behind it. It will disappear at random, but usually after several minutes or longer. Lately, it'll appear for several minutes, disappear, and reappear seconds later on its own. Rebooting computer, updating drivers, etc aren't helping.
    Windows 10.

IsaacGregoire, Mar 22, 2019
  4. annle1108 Win User

How do you get rid of then sound volume bar in the upper left hand corner of the screen on...

volume button stuck on left upper corner of the screen

volume bar stuck on windows 10 in the upper left corner of the screen on mute!!

I just bought a dell inspiron 2-1 1 month ago and a volume bar appeared on day and initially was stuck on 100, after countless hours on the phone with dell I was told to reboot my system which I did and I also reinstalled windows 10. Now the volume bar is
    stuck on mute and nothing will take it off. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the audio driver. If I uninstall it, the bar will disappear but come back if I try and reinstall it. Dell wants me to send the labtop in for repair but it can take 10 days
    which I cannot be without a labtop for that long. Does anyone know a fix to this unbelievably annoying issue. Thank you.

annle1108, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

How do you get rid of then sound volume bar in the upper left hand corner of the screen on...

1. How do you get rid of then sound volume bar in the upper left hand corner of the screen on... - Similar Threads - rid sound volume

2. Sound Bar upper left corner, Surface Pro, Win 10,

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound Bar upper left corner, Surface Pro, Win 10,: Out of nowhere, the sound volume bar appeared in the upper left corner of my desktop vertical bar, orange, black, 100, can decrease but defaults to full 100. It is immovable, unadjustable, and blocks anything behind it. I cannot seem to find a way to get rid of it. right...
  3. Sound Bar upper left corner, Surface Pro, Win 10,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Bar upper left corner, Surface Pro, Win 10,: Out of nowhere, the sound volume bar appeared in the upper left corner of my desktop vertical bar, orange, black, 100, can decrease but defaults to full 100. It is immovable, unadjustable, and blocks anything behind it. I cannot seem to find a way to get rid of it. right...
  4. Sound Bar upper left corner, Surface Pro, Win 10,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. A small bar appears at the upper left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A small bar appears at the upper left corner: I installed a new game on my laptop yesterday. Whenever I try to press a key when playing the game, I get this small bar that stops me from playing my game. There seems to be nothing attached to it and my taskbar doesn't show an app opening either. Any ideas?...
  6. A small bar appears at the upper left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A small bar appears at the upper left corner: I installed a new game on my laptop yesterday. Whenever I try to press a key when playing the game, I get this small bar that stops me from playing my game. There seems to be nothing attached to it and my taskbar doesn't show an app opening either. Any ideas?...
  7. Weird gray bars in upper-left corner of screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird gray bars in upper-left corner of screen: So there are these weird gray-blue bars that appear in the upper-left corner of my screen. #2 is by default on top of #1, and is able to be dragged around by mouse, but when you click the screen, it returns to the corner. #1 is not able to be moved, and when it is clicked it...
  8. How do I remove the big black bar that appears in the upper left corner when changing volume?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove the big black bar that appears in the upper left corner when changing volume?: How do I remove the big black bar that appears in the upper left corner when changing volume? I only want the little volume indicator, and not the big black bar that tells me what is playing atm. submitted by /u/LSD_bliss [link] [comments]...
  9. White box in upper left hand corner of desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    White box in upper left hand corner of desktop.: Hi, I recently purchased a new Dell laptop for my kid and put some Microsoft Family time limits on it. My son has kept on coming to me and showing me a white bar at the top left corner of the desktop. The bar will hide all of the apps until clicked on twice. One clicked on,...
  10. White bar in upper left corner of screen, help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White bar in upper left corner of screen, help?: [ATTACH] There's some white bar in the corner of my desktop. I've had this issue for a little while, but it's been kinda on and off. I can drag it around sometimes, but I'm trying to right now and nothing's happening. I believe it has something to do with my desktop icons,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. volume bar left upper corner

2. how to get rid of sound bar on screen

3. how do i get rid of the volume bar on the screen

4. how do you get rid of volume bar on sony tv,
  5. how to get rid of vertical sound bar ,
  6. volume bar stuck on screen in windows phone,
  7. how to get rid of volume bar on screen,
  8. get rid of 100 bar in upper left corneer,
  9. how to get rid of sound bar in top left