Windows 10: How do you get Snip and Sketch to use windows snip mode

Discus and support How do you get Snip and Sketch to use windows snip mode in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I saw a discussion that indicates that this functionality exists. However, after a couple of dozen posts, I still could not find out HOW to do it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DanFlak, Oct 13, 2021.

1. DanFlak Win User

How do you get Snip and Sketch to use windows snip mode

I saw a discussion that indicates that this functionality exists. However, after a couple of dozen posts, I still could not find out HOW to do it.

:)

DanFlak, Oct 13, 2021

2. Snip and Sketch Awkward

Use Windows+shift+s to launch Snip and Sketch. Can snip a screenshot.

Now the problem is this: after snipping the screen shot, it does not automatically appear in the Snip and Sketch app. So I open Snip and Sketch and there's nothing on it.

So I have choose 'new' and snip the screen yet again.

I recall using this once and taking a screenshot and voila! Snip and Sketch appeared with the screen shot duly in the app's workspace, ready for annotations and saving etc. This facility has disappeared. I have re-set it according to instructions, and even
    reinstalled it - yet the problem persists.

Would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks

StephenAustinHK, Oct 13, 2021
  3. John DeV Win User
    Snip & sketch

Hello FrankEngstrom,

Thank you for updating me that information. If you mean the snip and sketch? Based on your description the snipping tool is crashing?

Please try to reset Snip and Sketch

Press Start then search Apps and Features

Select Snip and Sketch on the list

Click Terminate then Reset

If it doesn't work, Please try to create a new administrator account then check if everything is working.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402692...

Sincerely

Independent Advisor

John DeV, Oct 13, 2021
  4. johnbuck4 Win User

Snip and Sketch

Windows Accessories Snip & Sketch

When i open the Snip and sketch tool I am able to select an area and copy it. However none of the pencils, icons are active I am not able to select them and draw or highlight anything on the clipped item. what is wrong??

Any suggestion welcome

john

johnbuck4, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

1. How do you get Snip and Sketch to use windows snip mode - Similar Threads - Snip Sketch snip

2. Snip & Sketch Not Displaying the Snip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip & Sketch Not Displaying the Snip: Snip & Sketch Opens and allows you to draw a snip, but doesn't present the results back to be able to save it.I have researched a number of articles and have reinstalled the Microsoft Apps, Nothing has worked so far....
  3. How do you reinstall Snip and Sketch on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you reinstall Snip and Sketch on Windows 10?: User has uninstalled Snip and Sketch when it stopped working with a view to reinstalling it however, MS Store is blocked by company policy and the app is not available to install via the store anyway, only the new Snipping Tool for Windows 11. We have tried the following...
  4. How do you reinstall Snip and Sketch on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you reinstall Snip and Sketch on Windows 10?: User has uninstalled Snip and Sketch when it stopped working with a view to reinstalling it however, MS Store is blocked by company policy and the app is not available to install via the store anyway, only the new Snipping Tool for Windows 11. We have tried the following...
  5. How do you reinstall Snip and Sketch on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Snip & Sketch Snip

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Snip & Sketch Snip: I think 'Snip & Sketch Snip' is downloaded onto my PC. But I can't seem to install it! How is it done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch-snip/ef691066-5c12-4db8-91ea-e35012381f12
  7. Snip & Sketch Snip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip & Sketch Snip: I think 'Snip & Sketch Snip' is downloaded onto my PC. But I can't seem to install it! How is it done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch-snip/ef691066-5c12-4db8-91ea-e35012381f12
  8. Snip & Sketch Snip

9. How do you get Snip and Sketch to use windows snip mode

How do you get Snip and Sketch to use windows snip mode: I saw a discussion that indicates that this functionality exists. However, after a couple of dozen posts, I still could not find out HOW to do it....
  10. Using Snip & Sketch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using Snip & Sketch: I use the snipping tool almost every day and frequently copy and past into emails etc. I have tried the new Snip & Sketch, and when I right click to copy, all it does is to add a red dot. (Presumably that's the sketch part.) How do I copy a snip into an email?...