Windows 10: How do you get spell check to work on all typing including Outlook 365?

Discus and support How do you get spell check to work on all typing including Outlook 365? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do you get spell check to work on all typing including Outlook 365?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chuck Kimmet, May 20, 2023.

1. How do you get spell check to work on all typing including Outlook 365?

How do you get spell check to work on all typing including Outlook 365?

:)

Chuck Kimmet, May 20, 2023

2. Office Spell Check not working as type

I have only had Office 365 for 1 day and typing on Word but the auto spell check and grammar not working. I even spelled the work flowing as flowwwiinng and it said spell all OK.

Help as I am writing a book and I need to not have to look up words for correct spelling

CRAIGELLIOTT2, May 20, 2023
  3. Spell Check not working

We would like to know more about the issue. Kindly let us know when you've started to encounter the issue and the changes made prior to this concern.

Meanwhile, you may check the spell check add-ons on Internet Explorer if it is enabled. Refer to these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • On the upper right side of the screen, click the gear icon

How do you get spell check to work on all typing including Outlook 365? 1a61d0c1-9bee-44ad-b37b-9c7581027e87.png
    • Select Manage add-ons.

How do you get spell check to work on all typing including Outlook 365? 1c2a15dc-3213-48ea-be1a-f58e77f737ab.png

• Under Add-on Types, click Spelling Correction.

How do you get spell check to work on all typing including Outlook 365? 14326f86-372f-4c62-9ba0-c159b90ab702.png

• Place a check mark under Enable spelling correction.
    If the Spelling Correction add-on is not available on the options, we suggest that you post your query on our
    Windows Feedback hub so our engineers will be aware about this issue. To do this, follow these steps:

• Type Windows Feedback in the search bar.
    • Type some keywords from your issue in the box marked Search for feedback, and then press
      Enter.
    • If you find your issue, upvote it. If you don't find it, select Add new feedback, then fill out the form.
    Regards.

Monica Cam, May 20, 2023
  4. How do you get spell check to work on all typing including Outlook 365?

Spell Check Not Working ?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Is the issue particular to Mail app?
    • Have you installed all pending updates?
    From your issue description I understand that you need to turn on the Spell check feature in windows mail app.
    Follow the steps below to Turn on the spell check in Settings.

1. Type Settings.

2. Click on Device.

3. Select typing.

4. Turn ON autocorrect misspelled word.

5. Turn ON highlight misspelled word.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 20, 2023
Thema:

How do you get spell check to work on all typing including Outlook 365?

1. How do you get spell check to work on all typing including Outlook 365? - Similar Threads - spell check typing

2. how do you do spell check in notepad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you do spell check in notepad?: How do you do spell check in notepad? How do you make only one line Bold and not the whole page? How do you underline only one word?I went into file, edit and view, I found how to change the font but it changes the entire page even if I highlight just one line. Confused...
  3. how do you do spell check in notepad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do you do spell check in notepad?: How do you do spell check in notepad? How do you make only one line Bold and not the whole page? How do you underline only one word?I went into file, edit and view, I found how to change the font but it changes the entire page even if I highlight just one line. Confused...
  4. How do you get spell check to work on all typing including Outlook 365?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you get spell check to work on all typing including Outlook 365?: How do you get spell check to work on all typing including Outlook 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-spell-check-to-work-on-all-typing/f021c55b-184f-4868-b719-bea6d583e311
  5. spell check not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    spell check not working: spell check not working.It suddenly quite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spell-check-not-working/412c01b2-a552-48f8-a942-60c21184f397
  6. spell check not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spell check not working: spell check not working.It suddenly quite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spell-check-not-working/412c01b2-a552-48f8-a942-60c21184f397
  7. spell check not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Word 365 Spell Check inconsistent

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word 365 Spell Check inconsistent: I'm proofing a document that was scanned & OCR'd. When I click 'ignore all' on a name it appears to work properly-but after a dozen pages or so I notice that the name is again marked as misspelled. The earlier occurrences are still ignored-and to all appearances the name is...
  9. Office Spell Check not working as type

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office Spell Check not working as type: I have only had Office 365 for 1 day and typing on Word but the auto spell check and grammar not working. I even spelled the work flowing as flowwwiinng and it said spell all OK. Help as I am writing a book and I need to not have to look up words for correct spelling...
  10. Spell check not working for Windows 10 including Onenote

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spell check not working for Windows 10 including Onenote: Up until approximately a month ago, the automatic spell check option on my laptop has stopped working and misspelled words are no longer autocorrect, nor does the a wavy red line appear underneath it. I only noticed this through Onenote for Windows 10, because Word,...