Windows 10: How do you get the windows to no layer?

Discus and support How do you get the windows to no layer? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If I have two Word documents open, they stack on top of each other in the bar at the bottom of the screen. How to I get them to display side by side?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Fool, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Fool Win User

How do you get the windows to no layer?

If I have two Word documents open, they stack on top of each other in the bar at the bottom of the screen. How to I get them to display side by side?

:)

Fool, Jul 6, 2017
  2. how to do Win User

HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Jul 6, 2017
  3. How do I get rid the dialog box 'How do you want to open this?'

Hi,

Thank you for responding and updating the status of this issue.

We appreciate your effort and time spent in resolving the issue.

Feel free to contact us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 6, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

When I open 2 or more documents in Word 15 [Office 2013] they are separate copies of the program and stacked. There is a setting in right-click of the Taskbar, Taskbar settings and the Combine taskbar buttons I can change. Because of other icons I have on the Taskbar it does become quite crowded, guess that's the reason for stacking like icons.

Berton, Jul 6, 2017
Thema:

1. How do you get the windows to no layer? - Similar Threads - layer

2. Paint Layers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint Layers: Hello.I would like to know what to do with the Layers I've created on Win 11 Paint?After many attempts I have managed to enter pictures into several layers but now don't know what to do with them. I've tried the instructions I found to merge them down and save them but all I...
  3. Paint Layers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint Layers: Hello.I would like to know what to do with the Layers I've created on Win 11 Paint?After many attempts I have managed to enter pictures into several layers but now don't know what to do with them. I've tried the instructions I found to merge them down and save them but all I...
  4. When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for...: Hello,When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for setting up an encrypted channel of communication between a client and server disabled?We still need TLS 1.1, so when it will be disabled? By a Microsoft patch? And how could we...
  5. When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for...

When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for...: Hello,When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for setting up an encrypted channel of communication between a client and server disabled?We still need TLS 1.1, so when it will be disabled? By a Microsoft patch? And how could we...
  6. mpeg-1 layer 2 not playing audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mpeg-1 layer 2 not playing audio: Created an MP4 video file using the mpeg-1 layer 2 selection in Media Encoder but none of the windows players will play the audio, yet VLC does. Help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mpeg-1-layer-2-not-playing-audio/20342a60-d0da-42ec-966f-265e677198c0
  7. mpeg-1 layer 2 not playing audio

mpeg-1 layer 2 not playing audio: Created an MP4 video file using the mpeg-1 layer 2 selection in Media Encoder but none of the windows players will play the audio, yet VLC does. Help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mpeg-1-layer-2-not-playing-audio/20342a60-d0da-42ec-966f-265e677198c0
  8. How to set up windows how to keyboard how to fixed keyboard layer I need country Kuwait my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set up windows how to keyboard how to fixed keyboard layer I need country Kuwait my...: country Kuwait my Windows all format how to fixed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-up-windows-how-to-keyboard-how-to-fixed/37d608c8-b31b-48f0-96d6-f94438b05cec
  9. How to set up windows how to keyboard how to fixed keyboard layer I need country Kuwait my...

How to set up windows how to keyboard how to fixed keyboard layer I need country Kuwait my...: country Kuwait my Windows all format how to fixed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-up-windows-how-to-keyboard-how-to-fixed/37d608c8-b31b-48f0-96d6-f94438b05cec
  10. How to set up windows how to keyboard how to fixed keyboard layer I need country Kuwait my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade