Windows 10: how do you get windows to paste on 'middle click' like linux does?

Discus and support how do you get windows to paste on 'middle click' like linux does? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; bbeen trying to ffind out how to easiely do this for 3+ years or someting 146689 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by win10user999, Dec 18, 2019.

1. how do you get windows to paste on 'middle click' like linux does?

bbeen trying to ffind out how to easiely do this for 3+ years or someting

:)

win10user999, Dec 18, 2019
  2. Silverel Win User

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Dec 18, 2019
  3. Windows Subsystem Linux

Hello,

We would like to know more about the issue you're experiencing with using
    Windows Subsystem for Linux
    . Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you developing a program, an app, or a software for Linux?
    • Is your Window 10 PC connected to a domain?
    • Are you managing a Windows Server PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you tell us the Version and OS build of your Windows 10 device? You can find this information by clicking the
      Start button, type About your PC, and then press
      Enter.

We need the following information in order to determine if we need to refer your concern to the
    TechNet forums or the Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) forums.

For now, we suggest reviewing these support articles to find out if there's an issue with the installation of
    Windows Subsystem for Linux:

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Dec 18, 2019
  4. how do you get windows to paste on 'middle click' like linux does?

Switch to Linux ??

Find a suitable Linux forum and request comments from people who converted from Linux to Windows, in particular on

• Stability
    • Ease of use
    • Availability of external help in case of trouble
    • Availability of applications, games
    • Data exchange with the Windows world

Frederik Long, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

how do you get windows to paste on 'middle click' like linux does?

1. how do you get windows to paste on 'middle click' like linux does? - Similar Threads - paste 'middle click'

2. In Windows 11 after pasting a file in file explorer, how do you get the pasting icon to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11 after pasting a file in file explorer, how do you get the pasting icon to...: In Windows 11 after pasting a file in file explorer, how do you get the pasting icon to disappear? So, you do not accidently paste somewhere else....
  3. In Windows 11 after pasting a file in file explorer, how do you get the pasting icon to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Windows 11 after pasting a file in file explorer, how do you get the pasting icon to...: In Windows 11 after pasting a file in file explorer, how do you get the pasting icon to disappear? So, you do not accidently paste somewhere else....
  4. How old are you when you found out that the middle click on a mouse will open a new...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How old are you when you found out that the middle click on a mouse will open a new...: I just found out while watching a youtube video that a middle click will open another instance of the application. i was quite surprised cause i never knew this and it is something i do very often while on a browser and for windows explorer. submitted by /u/YagnaSA [link]...
  5. Simple and quick select and middle mouse click to paste

in Windows 10 Customization
    Simple and quick select and middle mouse click to paste: Please, please include a Linux-like function for it's superior alternative to copy and paste. This is probably one of the top reasons why I could never revert to Windows. Example: Selecting any text always stores the selection into a second copy buffer. When pressing the...
  6. If you like Bonkers things - Windows "desktop" theme on Linux !!

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    If you like Bonkers things - Windows "desktop" theme on Linux !!: Hi there Shows I've got too much time to waste today !!!!! Not the best example but it's possible to make Linux desktops whether physical or real machines almost "More Windows than Windows itself" - just to confuse the poor old user !!!!! [img] Cheers jimbo 172073
  7. How do you get ur taskbar line like that?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you get ur taskbar line like that?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ninjalol23 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fuipb5/how_do_you_get_ur_taskbar_line_like_that/
  8. Mouse or windows likes click & paste to much

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse or windows likes click & paste to much: my windows 10 seems to keep going to the click and paste where the writing will start to turn as if it is getting ready to be copied and means having to click the mouse 2 or 3 times to stop it or the whole screen moves, not the mouse as I have changed It and moved USB ports...
  9. how do you get windows to paste on 'middle click' like linux does?

in Windows 10 Support
    how do you get windows to paste on 'middle click' like linux does?: bbeen trying to ffind out how to easiely do this for 3+ years or someting 146689
  10. How do you like Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you like Windows 10?: I installed it today, and have been playing with it for a couple of hours now. So far it's been very clean, and I have even gone back to IE 11, and things have gone pretty well so far. The one thing I miss from Win 7 is clicking on Computer and being able to click on...