Windows 10: How do you give points from a child to the parent 2023

Discus and support How do you give points from a child to the parent 2023 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; help me solve this please.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by sam grinder, Mar 18, 2023.

1. How do you give points from a child to the parent 2023

help me solve this please.

:)

sam grinder, Mar 18, 2023
  2. TomBrad95 Win User

add parent to exisitng child account

If you are talking about my family then you don't add the parent to the child account you add the child to the parent account. First go to windowsphone.com and sign in using the parent account, then in the top right corner click my family, there should
    then be steps on how to activate my family and how to add the children.

TomBrad95, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    I can't use certain features on Forza Horizon 3 due to parental control.

Hi,

If you're using a child account, there are certain limitations imposed on your Xbox account. This could be the reasons as to why you can't access certain features on the game. To resolve this issue, you need to manage the privacy and online safety settings
    of your child account by using the parent account associated to it. To give you an idea, only the parent account is eligible to manage the privacy and online safety settings of the child account. To get started, kindly perform the following steps:

• Sign in the parent account on this link.
    • Select the Child account.
    • Make the changes that you need on the privacy and online safety settings.

Let us know with the result after performing the suggested solution above.

Ariel Acu, Mar 18, 2023
  4. Archoniar Win User

How do you give points from a child to the parent 2023

How to remove parental controls as the child

I'm connected to another account by the family features. I'm listed as the child. I was unaware when this change was made. How do I get rid of the parental settings?

Archoniar, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

How do you give points from a child to the parent 2023

1. How do you give points from a child to the parent 2023 - Similar Threads - points child parent

2. How do I replace a parent account with a child account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I replace a parent account with a child account: How can I replace my parent account with my child, both accounts are mine and over 21, I just need to delete the parent account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-replace-a-parent-account-with-a-child/9d241022-a97b-4497-850b-ff9b8959affe
  3. How do I replace a parent account with a child account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I replace a parent account with a child account: How can I replace my parent account with my child, both accounts are mine and over 21, I just need to delete the parent account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-replace-a-parent-account-with-a-child/9d241022-a97b-4497-850b-ff9b8959affe
  4. How do I replace a parent account with a child account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do you give points from a child to the parent 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you give points from a child to the parent 2023: help me solve this please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-give-points-from-a-child-to-the-parent/ced528ae-5ae6-482b-a260-37d4c8bfa938
  6. How do you give points from a child to the parent 2023

How do you give points from a child to the parent 2023: help me solve this please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-give-points-from-a-child-to-the-parent/ced528ae-5ae6-482b-a260-37d4c8bfa938
  7. How to get top parent id and last child id from parent child hierarchy SQL server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get top parent id and last child id from parent child hierarchy SQL server: Suppose i have a table which has column like ID, ParentID, Namedata store like++++ ID ParentID Name ++++ 1 0 Model 2 1 Consensus Model 3 1 Segment Details 4 3 Key Financials ++++1 How to know what is top parent of Key Financials which is Consensus Mode.2 how to know what is...
  8. How to get top parent id and last child id from parent child hierarchy SQL server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get top parent id and last child id from parent child hierarchy SQL server: Suppose i have a table which has column like ID, ParentID, Namedata store like++++ ID ParentID Name ++++ 1 0 Model 2 1 Consensus Model 3 1 Segment Details 4 3 Key Financials ++++1 How to know what is top parent of Key Financials which is Consensus Mode.2 how to know what is...
  9. How to get top parent id and last child id from parent child hierarchy SQL server

10. How do you make it so child accounts cannot print without parent present

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do you make it so child accounts cannot print without parent present: My child prints a lot by in error hitting print screen on his laptop. Is there anyway to make it so printing is limited within the MS Family / child account so that a parent can authorize printing? Looks like old versions of WinOS used to be able to do this but Win10...