Windows 10: how do you hook up 2 monitors to one pc desktop ,the pc just has a vga hook up.

Discus and support how do you hook up 2 monitors to one pc desktop ,the pc just has a vga hook up. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can i connect 2 monitors to one pc desktop, the pc just has a vga connection.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bodeann, May 1, 2020.

1. bodeann Win User

how do you hook up 2 monitors to one pc desktop ,the pc just has a vga hook up.

how can i connect 2 monitors to one pc desktop, the pc just has a vga connection.

:)

bodeann, May 1, 2020

2. HOw do I hook up a 2nd monitor to this pc if there is only one monitor hookup on pc and no hdm cable slot?

Original title: 2nd monitor

I have a new desktop pc running windows 10. HOw do I hook up a 2nd monitor to this pc if there is only one monitor hookup on pc and no hdm cable slot?

JessThomason, May 1, 2020
  3. hook 2 monitors to laptop and use 3 different screens

how to hook 2 monitors to laptop and use 3 different screens

bretthedtkext, May 1, 2020
  4. how do you hook up 2 monitors to one pc desktop ,the pc just has a vga hook up.

HDTV Hooked up to pc

Hello peeps, so a few weeks ago i connected my pc to my hdtv, but the only way i could do it was with my monitor still connected, i got 2 pc's but 1 monitor, so my question is can u connect your pc to ya hdtv without having the monitor attached, my kid brother is coming over for the weekend so i figured i would use my tv as a monitor and hook up my old pc to this monitor...

Thanks in advance.

Ps. I tried to disconnect the monitor after i got the pic in my hdtv but the desktop just disappeared and just the background remained.

samijokipuu, May 1, 2020
Thema:

how do you hook up 2 monitors to one pc desktop ,the pc just has a vga hook up.

1. how do you hook up 2 monitors to one pc desktop ,the pc just has a vga hook up. - Similar Threads - hook monitors desktop

2. How to make it so there is only one monitor hooked up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make it so there is only one monitor hooked up: When ever I try to open up my settings it gets sent to another monitor, but i only have one monitor hooked up and can only see one monitor...
  3. How to make it so there is only one monitor hooked up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make it so there is only one monitor hooked up: When ever I try to open up my settings it gets sent to another monitor, but i only have one monitor hooked up and can only see one monitor...
  4. What kind of monitor do you hook up to a computer that has a db9 connection?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What kind of monitor do you hook up to a computer that has a db9 connection?: So a while ago my father found a computer online and it looked good for the price, so we ordered it, We got it and found that it has db9 and not vga which is the monitor we have. I got a adapter for db9 to vga but it won't show a signal. How can I hook a monitor up to it so...
  5. What kind of monitor do you hook up to a computer that has a db9 connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What kind of monitor do you hook up to a computer that has a db9 connection?: So a while ago my father found a computer online and it looked good for the price, so we ordered it, We got it and found that it has db9 and not vga which is the monitor we have. I got a adapter for db9 to vga but it won't show a signal. How can I hook a monitor up to it so...
  6. Hooking up dual monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Hooking up dual monitors: System Windows 10 Home 64 bit I'm trying to hook dual monitors to my system. One monitor is a reasonably new BenQ hooked to the desktop with an HDMI cable. The other monitor is a an older Acer hooked to the desktop with a VGA cable. Setup works except for one problem. I want...
  7. speaker hook up

in Windows 10 Customization
    speaker hook up: I tried hooking up my speakers after having to move my system. They are not working. I have the connect wire into my tower. The speaker does not come on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-hook-up/e5db43f0-44ca-4558-b503-e7236bdea2bc
  8. Hook up monitor and TV from desktop

Hook up monitor and TV from desktop: I can hook up my monitor or my tv individually. I can not get both to work at the same time. I have updated all software. I checked with NVIDIA and they say that this card should do both at the same time. I have windows 10....
  9. camera hook up

camera hook up: How do I hook up a RNTW-MN21A camera? I have no instruction booklet/disk/etc. . Just the camera and dsl box/wiring. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-hook-up/689cc5d2-ad7f-4960-b3db-3bf6a50a2900
  10. Hook up of 2 monitor to laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hook up of 2 monitor to laptop: I have an HP laptop running windows 10. I want to hook up an HP monitor to run as a second screen for work. The monitor came with a high speed USB cable. When I plug it into the laptop the screen on the monitor lights up with the HP logo and then goes black. When I do get...