Windows 10: How do you install Minecraft Java with the POS xbox app and microsoft store being FUBAR?

Discus and support How do you install Minecraft Java with the POS xbox app and microsoft store being FUBAR? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The xbox app just crashes when you try to load it. and the MS store just has an infante loop of having you click on the install button and then after... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Wombat Slayer, Apr 29, 2023.

1. How do you install Minecraft Java with the POS xbox app and microsoft store being FUBAR?

The xbox app just crashes when you try to load it. and the MS store just has an infante loop of having you click on the install button and then after several minutes resetting the button so you can click it again.

:)

Wombat Slayer, Apr 29, 2023

2. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 29, 2023
  3. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 29, 2023
  4. CJTT# Win User

How do you install Minecraft Java with the POS xbox app and microsoft store being FUBAR?

Setting Microsoft Family app limit on Minecraft Java edition

Time spent using Minecraft Java edition doesn't show up in the list of apps used in Microsoft Family. This means you can't set an app limit on it. Minecraft launcher shows up, but it only says it has been used for 1 minute, whereas i know the game has
    been played for hours. How can parental controls be applied here? It works for Minecraft Windows 10 edition but not Java.

CJTT#, Apr 29, 2023
Thema:

How do you install Minecraft Java with the POS xbox app and microsoft store being FUBAR?

1. How do you install Minecraft Java with the POS xbox app and microsoft store being FUBAR? - Similar Threads - install Minecraft Java

2. How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads: Hello, I activated Minecraft in my Microsoft store, but I can download only Minecraft for Windows. And when I enter my account in it gives an error "drowned".In the Store itself I have games are shown but when downloading them appears only a slider and the download itself...
  3. How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads: Hello, I activated Minecraft in my Microsoft store, but I can download only Minecraft for Windows. And when I enter my account in it gives an error "drowned".In the Store itself I have games are shown but when downloading them appears only a slider and the download itself...
  4. How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do you install Minecraft Java with the POS xbox app and microsoft store being FUBAR?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you install Minecraft Java with the POS xbox app and microsoft store being FUBAR?: The xbox app just crashes when you try to load it. and the MS store just has an infante loop of having you click on the install button and then after several minutes resetting the button so you can click it again....
  6. How do you install Minecraft Java with the POS xbox app and microsoft store being FUBAR?

How do you install Minecraft Java with the POS xbox app and microsoft store being FUBAR?: The xbox app just crashes when you try to load it. and the MS store just has an infante loop of having you click on the install button and then after several minutes resetting the button so you can click it again....
  7. Minecraft - You do not own Minecraft Java on minecraft.net

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft - You do not own Minecraft Java on minecraft.net: It just happened today that I found this problem.Around like a month ago I won a giveaway and got Xbox Gamespass from a youtuber.I used the code and it worked.Now today when I was playing Minecraft, It suddenly logged me out and when I tried reconnecting then it showed...
  8. Minecraft - You do not own Minecraft Java on minecraft.net

Minecraft - You do not own Minecraft Java on minecraft.net: It just happened today that I found this problem.Around like a month ago I won a giveaway and got Xbox Gamespass from a youtuber.I used the code and it worked.Now today when I was playing Minecraft, It suddenly logged me out and when I tried reconnecting then it showed...
  9. How do you uninstall the microsoft store apps

How do you uninstall the microsoft store apps: I am trying to download a program from Foxit and when I click on run I am directed to a Microsoft store app and I can not find the app I want. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-uninstall-the-microsoft-store-apps/357408ab-23d3-44b6-916a-8a0a0fa41369
  10. minecraft java in store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java in store: I bought minecraft java and when i tried to download windows 10 eddtion and it took me to the store and i had to buy it to play the full version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why/1351059f-416e-4e75-b0c7-b20c211ca1a0