Windows 10: How do you install redeemed apps from microsoft account

Discus and support How do you install redeemed apps from microsoft account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an app that I want to install onto my laptop, and there's no download button beyond the 'veiw product key' button. Can someone explain to me how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by James[][][], Nov 20, 2020.

1. How do you install redeemed apps from microsoft account

I have an app that I want to install onto my laptop, and there's no download button beyond the 'veiw product key' button. Can someone explain to me how I install something from a mircosoft account.

:)

James[][][], Nov 20, 2020
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

I redeemed the code with my minecraft account for minecraft windows 10, but when i go to the microsoft store it says i need to buy it

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have already redeemed the code for Minecraft. I would suggest check the Order History in your Microsoft account to see if the code is already redeemed and
    linked your account. To do that you can refer the article to
    Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft
    , under ‘Troubleshooting’, please refer the section ‘The code was already redeemed’. After this, make sure to check if you have logged into Windows
    Store using the same Microsoft account through which the code was redeemed.

If the code is redeemed, linked to your account and if you have logged in with the same account in Windows Store on your system, but you are still not able to find the option to download and install the game, I would suggest you
    to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to reset Windows Store:

1. Click on the Start button, type
      cmd, right-click on it and select Run as administrator.
    2. Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter.
    3. The execution of this command may take some time, after which, you can check if you are able to install the game.

If the issue persists, please reply to us with the results of the suggestions provided above. We will look into this and we will be glad to assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Nov 20, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Nov 20, 2020
  4. How do you install redeemed apps from microsoft account

Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

How do you install redeemed apps from microsoft account

1. How do you install redeemed apps from microsoft account - Similar Threads - install redeemed apps

2. How to redeem my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to redeem my account: I can't get verification codes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-redeem-my-account/4305c8be-feeb-4930-a186-aff477a85ff0
  3. How do you remove a minecraft account from your microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you remove a minecraft account from your microsoft account?: Hello, I am trying to link my minecraft account to my microsoft account and it says that there is already a minecraft account linked with my microsoft account. I was wondering how I can remove that minecraft account as i have no idea what that account is and I would like my...
  4. How do you remove a minecraft account from your microsoft account?

How do you remove a minecraft account from your microsoft account?: Hello, I am trying to link my minecraft account to my microsoft account and it says that there is already a minecraft account linked with my microsoft account. I was wondering how I can remove that minecraft account as i have no idea what that account is and I would like my...
  5. Microsoft how do I redeem a code that is from anather region

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft how do I redeem a code that is from anather region: Microsoft I am trying to redeem code but it says you canot reddem because its from anather region ho do i make samting so i can then redeem the code...
  6. Microsoft how do I redeem a code that is from anather region

Microsoft how do I redeem a code that is from anather region: Microsoft I am trying to redeem code but it says you canot reddem because its from anather region ho do i make samting so i can then redeem the code...
  7. How to redeem credit from Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to redeem credit from Microsoft account: My son received a $25 Xbox gift card but we accidentally applied it to my Microsoft account. Despite almost two hours of searching, we can’t seem to use that $25 and apply it to his Xbox. In fact, we somehow have a $65 credit on our Microsoft account but no way to spend it....
  8. How to redeem credit from Microsoft account

How to redeem credit from Microsoft account: My son received a $25 Xbox gift card but we accidentally applied it to my Microsoft account. Despite almost two hours of searching, we can’t seem to use that $25 and apply it to his Xbox. In fact, we somehow have a $65 credit on our Microsoft account but no way to spend it....
  9. How do you redeem a code for a game you already own?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you redeem a code for a game you already own?: So I have wanted to get minecraft on my pc, and I had an extra code laying around. I tried using that code For minecraft, a game I own on my xbox, and it said I already had it and to download it from my library. I try to, but there is an error sign, how do I fix this?...
  10. How do you delete apps from library of Microsoft Store?

How do you delete apps from library of Microsoft Store?: How do you delete apps from library of Microsoft Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-delete-apps-from-library-of-microsoft/90b43273-7ac4-49ad-8349-31ad5862eb01