Windows 10: how do you install windows 10 on a windows 7 model computer

Discus and support how do you install windows 10 on a windows 7 model computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do you install windows 10 on a windows 7 model computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChaunyeJones, Nov 3, 2020.

1. how do you install windows 10 on a windows 7 model computer

how do you install windows 10 on a windows 7 model computer

:)

ChaunyeJones, Nov 3, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Hi guys,
    Okay, so I wanted to know, I currently have a pc at home with a paid Windows 7 installed. I am getting a new computer either Friday or Monday with an SSD. Seeing as I want Windows 10 now and not 7 and I want it on my SSD how to I get to do this. I already downloaded a Windows 10 file in order to make one of my flash drives eligible for a windows 10 installation.

Will it be possible for me to just install windows 10 on the new SSD with this flash drive using my Windows 7 key, whilst my original windows 7 is still installed on the old Hard drive. And if it is how to I go about deleting my old OS from the HDD, seeing as I also want to use that HDD in my new pc, without formatting all the games I have on it currently?

Thank you in advance

MichaelDFF, Nov 3, 2020
  4. how do you install windows 10 on a windows 7 model computer

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

how do you install windows 10 on a windows 7 model computer

1. how do you install windows 10 on a windows 7 model computer - Similar Threads - install model computer

2. How do I install Windows 7 on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Windows 7 on my computer?: Hello.I have currently got Windows 10 installed on my laptop it originally came with Windows 11, but, I've been willing to install Windows 7 on my laptop.So I downloaded the ISO, and I also downloaded PowerISO, so that I can mount the ISO. When I try picking a driver to...
  3. How do I install Windows 7 on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install Windows 7 on my computer?: Hello.I have currently got Windows 10 installed on my laptop it originally came with Windows 11, but, I've been willing to install Windows 7 on my laptop.So I downloaded the ISO, and I also downloaded PowerISO, so that I can mount the ISO. When I try picking a driver to...
  4. How do you expand your window 7 PC

How do you expand your window 7 PC: How do you expand your window 7 PC to accommodate the upgrade to Window 10 on your PC? mine keep telling me i don't have enough storage to upload 2021 Turbo Tax. I went out and bought Window 10 to upgrade but my computer is now saying i don't have enough. what do I do?...
  5. How do you login with a domain on Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you login with a domain on Windows 7?: Hello to everyone who is reading this,I recently found a laptop in a school theatre prop room and found out that it still works. Doing the right thing, I asked the teacher about it and claimed she didn’t even know it was in there. I offered to help put it back into a normal...
  6. How do you login with a domain on Windows 7?

How do you login with a domain on Windows 7?: Hello to everyone who is reading this,I recently found a laptop in a school theatre prop room and found out that it still works. Doing the right thing, I asked the teacher about it and claimed she didn’t even know it was in there. I offered to help put it back into a normal...
  7. how do you reinstall windows 10 with a new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do you reinstall windows 10 with a new computer: please dont scam me thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-reinstall-windows-10-with-a-new/26cd80e5-be59-4bbd-9594-c13385168638
  8. INSTALLATION OF WINDOWS 10 TO A WINDOWS 7 COMPUTER

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    INSTALLATION OF WINDOWS 10 TO A WINDOWS 7 COMPUTER: I was trying to install Windows 10 Home 64-bit to a Windows 7 Pro computer. And it failed each time. I made a copy of Windows 10 to a DVD-R disc. What should I do to fix this problem??...
  9. How do you install Windows 10 on a custom-built computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do you install Windows 10 on a custom-built computer?: Hey, I just built my first computer. How do I install Windows 10 on it? I don't know much about computer-technical knowhow. Also, do you think I'll need 10, or would something work better?...
  10. How do I network Windows 7 and Windows 10 computers?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I network Windows 7 and Windows 10 computers?: I can open some network drives, on others access is denied. Same network PC. No rhyme or reason. I share drives, they show up as available on the network, but access is denied and I am told to ask a network administrator for permissions. That would be me. I am an...