Windows 10: How do you install wordpad.

Discus and support How do you install wordpad. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I used to have wordpad but then I accidentally deleted it. How do you install it back. I searched it up on the internet but they tell me to go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DoggyIsAwesomee, Jan 13, 2021 at 3:02 AM.

1. How do you install wordpad.

I used to have wordpad but then I accidentally deleted it. How do you install it back. I searched it up on the internet but they tell me to go to

settings->apps & features->optional features->add a feature

However for me in "add a feature" there is no wordpad option. How can I download this.

:)

DoggyIsAwesomee, Jan 13, 2021 at 3:02 AM
  2. namitakrs Win User

WordPad issue

I like to suggest you some steps as per my last experience follow these:
    Click -> Start menu -> type ‘WordPad' in the taskbar-> search and click on the result. -> open WordPad.
    If you’re find difficulty to open WordPad,
    the Press -> Windows + R key -> type ‘Write’ -> hit enter.
    You will WordPad application launching on the
    screen.
    or
    Navigate this path C:\windows\system32\ you will see a ‘write’ (File).
    The application is here now.

How do you install wordpad. [​IMG]

or
    Just run an Office repair sofwtare to check if there will be any changes on the Word pad.

3. wordpad notepad

hi

I went to use WordPad today but am unable to find it in apps. Scrolling down the list it doesn't list notepad or WordPad as an app. I tried to ask Cortana to open it by saying "open WordPad" all I get as a response is her say open what app. looking at the
    speechbox it seems to recognise what I am saying I couldn't get her to open any apps try calculator as well . She did suggest sites on how to open WordPad. In the end I went through file explorer and found a shortcut to WordPad but why isn't it listed as an
    app ?

Derek Hudson, Jan 13, 2021 at 3:03 AM
  4. How do you install wordpad.

Wordpad

Hello Tatic,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

What exactly you mean when you say ‘deleted’, are you referring to the application which was showing in the Start menu or the application was uninstalled from your computer?

WordPad is a basic word processor that is included with almost all the versions of Microsoft Windows.

I would suggest you to follow below mentioned steps.

1. Click on Start menu and type ‘WordPad' in the taskbar search and click on the result. This will open WordPad.
    2. If you’re not able to open WordPad, Press
      Windows + R and type ‘Write’ and hit enter.
    3. You will WordPad application launching on the
      screen.
    4. Navigate to C:\windows\system32\ and look for a ‘write’ (File).
    5. You will see the application now.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Thema:

How do you install wordpad.

1. How do you install wordpad. - Similar Threads - install wordpad

2. I cant install apps from store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant install apps from store: No fix worked. I have lasted windows verion 20H2. submitted by /u/Elighttice [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kzekr5/i_cant_install_apps_from_store/
  3. How to install Win10 when the Recovery & EFI partitions were deleted?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install Win10 when the Recovery & EFI partitions were deleted?: I made the mistake of deleting the Recovery & EFI partitions (long stupid story). Now I cannot load windows to do a Reset, nor even just install from a live USB drive. This is an Acer desktop (Predator G3 710), about 4 years old. Would it help to boot from a live Linux USB to...
  4. Is Java Runtime Environment A Dangerous Install?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is Java Runtime Environment A Dangerous Install?: I want to install and use FreeMind, a mind mapping program but it does require Java Runtime Environment to work. I know there are plenty of other programs for this but I like this one. There are some nice ones that are online only but I hate online only software with a few...
  5. Win32 app doesn't work after installing October 2020 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win32 app doesn't work after installing October 2020 update: I have a circa 2004 Windows app that doesn’t work after I install the Oct 2020 Windows 10 update. I’ve tried “compatibility” setting like Win 7 and Win 95, with no positive effect. The problem seems to be a window rendering issue. The program name is "tsobrowser" and I...
  6. Windows Install loop

Windows Install loop: So I just built my first pc and am trying to install windows and I go through all the steps like putting in my product key and when I get to the very end it says it needs to restart to continue and when it finishes restarting It brings me back to to the beginning of all the...
  7. how do i fix this? do i need to get a new hard drive and install it myself?

how do i fix this? do i need to get a new hard drive and install it myself?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/shoppingcart57 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kzcpk6/how_do_i_fix_this_do_i_need_to_get_a_new_hard/
  8. Windows Vista Business installation files to upgrade to Windows 10

Windows Vista Business installation files to upgrade to Windows 10: Hello, I found an old PC with Windows Vista Business product key, but the hard drive was faulty so I had to replace it. Now I tried to install Windows 10 Home with the product key on the sticker but it won't accept it. Perhaps it will work if I first install Windows Vista...
  9. Installing home network printer is causing a delay opening Wordpad

Installing home network printer is causing a delay opening Wordpad: First of all, I'll just mention that I'm using Windows 10 2004 (build 19041), I don't recall seeing this issue in 1909 and previous versions of Windows 10. I opened wordpad today and found it was taking longer than usual to open. It didn't matter if I was opening a blank...
  10. Install or Uninstall Microsoft WordPad in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install or Uninstall Microsoft WordPad in Windows 10: How to: Install or Uninstall Microsoft WordPad in Windows 10 How to Install or Uninstall Microsoft WordPad in Windows 10 Microsoft WordPad is a basic rich text editor first included with Microsoft Windows 95 and all versions of Windows since. It is more advanced than...