Windows 10: How do you keep making win10 worse?

Discus and support How do you keep making win10 worse? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every new release nerfs gaming performance more and more, introduces stuttering, drops framerate..ugh. If you destroy it any further, there will be no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by fmlwin10, Jun 1, 2019.

1. fmlwin10 Win User

How do you keep making win10 worse?

Every new release nerfs gaming performance more and more, introduces stuttering, drops framerate..ugh.

If you destroy it any further, there will be no actual reasons to stay with windows, and I'll finally be forced on to linux.

99% of preinstalled apps and windows updates also have nothing to do with most people's usage, you just force EVERYTHING to be installed and run in the background with no way to completely disable the majority of it, your toggles generally do not completely disable most apps and their services will remain running in the background, you should, and hear me out here, allow people to choose what gets installed in teh first place....I will NEVER have need of proper japanese character support nor will I want to use "my phone" or "wheather" apps, there is also NO reason they should be constantly transferring information for those that do choose to use them. Nor do most people need every single app they may have launched one months ago, to be sitting in ram just so they can load .000000000001 seconds faster if you ever decide to use them again.

1903 is a steaming pile of garbage, you have a gigantic memory leak going on, apparently it's been in there a while and you guys just have no intention of ever fixing that.

You are going the exact WRONG way with this operating system, stop trying to turn it in to a telephone, stop running all your garbageware apps, stop insisting they get installed in the first place, just STOP.

:)

fmlwin10, Jun 1, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Can MSFT make the search feature in Win10 even worse, please?

It's bad enough that Win10 can't find 1/2 my documents sometimes, despite doing the indexing options repeatedly.

To make matters worse, Win10 had an update somewhere along the line where you had to start clicking the icon in the Cortana search window after you type in what you're searching for, so it knows if you were searching for one of those 30 apps on your computer
    (as if we're too stupid to find those on our own under APPS with the Start button), or if we're looking for one of our 15,000 documents, music, or photos instead.

HOW STUPID IS THIS FEATURE???? And how can they make it go away?

asdasdf(2), Jun 1, 2019
  4. Gusgf Win User

Issues with Win10 Media Creation Tool

Got it working in the end, not sure what happened but now have bootable usb with Win10 on it.

Gusgf, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

1. How do you keep making win10 worse? - Similar Threads - keep making win10

2. HOW TO MAKE WIN10 FASTER

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW TO MAKE WIN10 FASTER: HOW TO MAKE WINDOWS 10 VERY FAST https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-win10-faster/0d96e60e-26cb-4dec-8f09-e691612c2202
  3. How do you make a display for viewing only?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you make a display for viewing only?: I have a third display that is only a sensor panel and is for viewing only, but every once in a while a application displays on that screen. Is there a way to make it viewing only and not being able to move my mouse on to it ? submitted by /u/ethansageek [link] [comments]...
  4. Troubleshooted settings making things worse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooted settings making things worse: My built in microphone wasn't letting anybody hear me on xbox chat and some idiot on microsoft support told me my settings were fine and that i just needed to troubleshoot and fix it. When I did troubleshoot it it made it worse and now games like Fortnite and Rogue Company...
  5. How do you make the taskbar normal?

How do you make the taskbar normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Anonymous6900 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hwriwb/how_do_you_make_the_taskbar_normal/
  6. How do you make the screen BRIGHTER.

How do you make the screen BRIGHTER.: I’m getting extremely pissed off. I have a windows 10 laptop I just got today and the screen seems WAY TOO DIM. I put the screen brightness all the way up but it won’t work, it’s like the colors are too dark !it’s pissing me off submitted by /u/Invaderofparis [link]...
  7. How do I make the win10 experience larger and clearer?

How do I make the win10 experience larger and clearer?: Hello Win10 is all tiny text, white folders on white backdrops for me. I wish to have larger fonts and type and coloured folders and menus so I can see one thing one top of another and where the borders are for easy drag and drop etc. I can't seem to find such themes in...
  8. How do you make this EN go away?

How do you make this EN go away?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yu_men [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dui4e2/how_do_you_make_this_en_go_away/
  9. How do you make a website that retains a checklist?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you make a website that retains a checklist?: Hi everyone. I'm thinking about making a website that is a checklist for all the books in a particularly large book series so that I can keep track of which books I've read and also share the site with others who might want to do the same. I'm not really asking for detailed...
  10. How do you make program folders?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you make program folders?: In previous versions of windows, you could make program folders and nest the programs you wanted inside of them; I have no clue as to how to do that in windows 10; I had them organzied that way in Win 7, and after upgrading to 10, some of them do show up on the start menu,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 gts worse and worse