Windows 10: how do you know i your pc, mine is a 64 bit DEll Inspiron, wanted to know i I could upgrade...

Discus and support how do you know i your pc, mine is a 64 bit DEll Inspiron, wanted to know i I could upgrade... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just wanting to know if I can upgrade my 64 bit Dell Inspiron from Windows 10 to Windows 11...TY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by alicesmith1971, Aug 3, 2021.

1. how do you know i your pc, mine is a 64 bit DEll Inspiron, wanted to know i I could upgrade...

Just wanting to know if I can upgrade my 64 bit Dell Inspiron from Windows 10 to Windows 11...TY

:)

alicesmith1971, Aug 3, 2021
  2. nipss Win User

Upgrading to 64-bit

Can I upgrade my Windows 7 Dell Inspiron N4010 from 32-bit to 64-bit?

nipss, Aug 3, 2021
  3. WindowsOS Win User
    Windows 10 (64-bit) Drivers for Dell Inspiron N4050.

Are there any listed for Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 as they should work OK on Windows 10. Download the 32 or 64bit version whichever applies. I'm using Windows 8 graphics driver and it's working perfectly on Windows 10

WindowsOS, Aug 3, 2021
  4. how do you know i your pc, mine is a 64 bit DEll Inspiron, wanted to know i I could upgrade...

Windows 10 (64-bit) Drivers for Dell Inspiron N4050.

From where I can get or download Windows 10 (64-bit) verified Drivers for Dell Inspiron N4050. The drivers for Windows 10 is not available for Inspiron N4050 on dell support site.

Thank You.

Saurav.Kumar, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

how do you know i your pc, mine is a 64 bit DEll Inspiron, wanted to know i I could upgrade...

1. how do you know i your pc, mine is a 64 bit DEll Inspiron, wanted to know i I could upgrade... - Similar Threads - mine bit DEll

2. how do i know if i have a rat?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i know if i have a rat?: idk why but i feel like i have a rat. i already did a virus scan and there wasnt anything. but my pc feels a little slow lately so should i do a mircosoft defender offline scan? submitted by /u/flores1_ [link] [comments]...
  3. I did an update and now there is now wifi, do you know how could I solve this?

I did an update and now there is now wifi, do you know how could I solve this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheNakedAct [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/konqfp/i_did_an_update_and_now_there_is_now_wifi_do_you/
  4. I wanted to know if I can Advice you about some beneficial feature you could add for students.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I wanted to know if I can Advice you about some beneficial feature you could add for students.: Hi, I am a windows user and am fascinated by windows 10 features and UI. I am a student and have faced a problem of getting distracted very often by some apps or whatever. Your focus mode is good but i think it can be better So I would advice you to make/add a feature...
  5. Do you know how to toggle this feature ? I turn it on sometimes by mistake but I don't know...

Do you know how to toggle this feature ? I turn it on sometimes by mistake but I don't know...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Claax [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/icjk19/do_you_know_how_to_toggle_this_feature_i_turn_it/
  6. computer I have mine sold and want to know how to clean it out.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    computer I have mine sold and want to know how to clean it out.: I need to know how to clean out my computer.I have it sold. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-i-have-mine-sold-and-want-to-know-how-to/3bfec00d-a34f-4025-be80-fe721ca29b72"
  7. how do i know i am administrator?

how do i know i am administrator?: I just want to make sure I don't get hacked again. When it happened, I lost administrator privileges. Where should I check and what should I see there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-know-i-am-administrator/e78cab09-d3d4-4d02-975a-c1802eaaf124
  8. i want to remove a scam but i dont know how to

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i want to remove a scam but i dont know how to: so there is a popup scam that keeps bugging me on browsers except for Internet Explorer. Is there a way that I can permanently remove this scam?...
  9. I want to know please.

I want to know please.: How to change font size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/i-want-to-know-please/d2621481-56a8-4ce0-b20a-212278bbc923
  10. How do I upgrade from 32 to 64 bit?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I upgrade from 32 to 64 bit?: So, i've followed the tutorials on how to do this but I am really confused. My pc supports 64 bit but it just doesn't work after I restart my pc. I've downloaded the media creation tool and installed the setup on a flash drive. But, as I said, when I restarted my pc, it...