Windows 10: how do you know what to put for your vpn? or how?

Discus and support how do you know what to put for your vpn? or how? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; what if you don't know what to put? Then what would you put?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shayden Marshall tt5 my, Dec 7, 2022.

1. how do you know what to put for your vpn? or how?

what if you don't know what to put? Then what would you put?

:)

Shayden Marshall tt5 my, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Dec 7, 2022
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin how do you know what to put for your vpn? or how? :D

P4-630, Dec 7, 2022
  4. how do you know what to put for your vpn? or how?

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

how do you know what to put for your vpn? or how?

1. how do you know what to put for your vpn? or how? - Similar Threads - put vpn

2. I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...: I tried to enter recovery settings and it says my repair needs repair. I didn't know that I was supposed to wipe my computer clean before attempting a fresh install. Now my computer is all messed up and I can't get a fresh install....
  3. I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...: I tried to enter recovery settings and it says my repair needs repair. I didn't know that I was supposed to wipe my computer clean before attempting a fresh install. Now my computer is all messed up and I can't get a fresh install....
  4. I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How can I keep my USB systems awake when I put my computer to sleep?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I keep my USB systems awake when I put my computer to sleep?: I have only recently converted to W11 Pro from W10 Pro. I have a wireless keyboard and mouse linked via a receiver plugged into a USB port on my monitor. While I was using W10 I could put the system to sleep and later wake it merely by moving the mouse or hitting a key on the...
  6. How can I keep my USB systems awake when I put my computer to sleep?

How can I keep my USB systems awake when I put my computer to sleep?: I have only recently converted to W11 Pro from W10 Pro. I have a wireless keyboard and mouse linked via a receiver plugged into a USB port on my monitor. While I was using W10 I could put the system to sleep and later wake it merely by moving the mouse or hitting a key on the...
  7. Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again

Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again: Hi,A Fujitsu-Siemens laptop usually not always does not turn on with power on button, even if it's pressed for a long, while it's on A/C, the battery is charging, or fully charged. It can be turned on after I take out the battery, put it back, sometimes after the second time...
  8. how do you know what to put for your vpn? or how?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do you know what to put for your vpn? or how?: what if you don't know what to put? Then what would you put? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-know-what-to-put-for-your-vpn-or-how/bde36949-dcfa-48d0-8aa5-8fbe56d17076
  9. how do you know what to put for your vpn? or how?

how do you know what to put for your vpn? or how?: what if you don't know what to put? Then what would you put? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-know-what-to-put-for-your-vpn-or-how/bde36949-dcfa-48d0-8aa5-8fbe56d17076
  10. vpn Installed that i Never put in pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    vpn Installed that i Never put in pc: I have ivacy vpn I installed on my hp/all in one-windows 10 Somehow I see ATOM vpn installed-I am the only one with access to pc-do not know how it got there and would like to uninstall see listed under vpn cannot find in installed programs or apps there is a n uninstall...