Windows 10: How do you make a certain program not start when powering on

Discus and support How do you make a certain program not start when powering on in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i don't want to be too cluttered when i start the computer. 182060 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by satel, Jul 3, 2021.

1. satel Win User

How do you make a certain program not start when powering on

i don't want to be too cluttered when i start the computer.

:)

satel, Jul 3, 2021
  2. mandala Win User

Unable to Pin Certain Programs to Start Menu

Thanks for your replies guys. I am now able to file the FileTypesMan when I do a search in the Start Menu, however, the app is not displayed in the Start Menu alphabetical list. Why is that?

How do you make a certain program not start when powering on [​IMG]

How do you make a certain program not start when powering on [​IMG]

mandala, Jul 3, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 3, 2021
  4. How do you make a certain program not start when powering on

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jul 3, 2021
Thema:

How do you make a certain program not start when powering on

1. How do you make a certain program not start when powering on - Similar Threads - certain program start

2. Certain programs started not opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Certain programs started not opening: As of a month or two, I would boot up a program only to execute It showed as open in the task manager, but there was no window. It would also allow me to boot up the same programs multiple times but without any window showing up still. Some of the programs that won't open...
  3. Certain programs started not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain programs started not opening: As of a month or two, I would boot up a program only to execute It showed as open in the task manager, but there was no window. It would also allow me to boot up the same programs multiple times but without any window showing up still. Some of the programs that won't open...
  4. Certain programs started not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I make programs start faster just after Windows start?

How do I make programs start faster just after Windows start?: Hi thereI have an old Sony VIAO notebook, which now runs exclusively on Windows 10-based drivers after discarding VIAO software, because Sony was not providing updates working with Win 10. For the AMD graphic card, I had to discard the latest installable drivers/software...
  6. How do I make programs start faster just after Windows start?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I make programs start faster just after Windows start?: Hi thereI have an old Sony VIAO notebook, which now runs exclusively on Windows 10-based drivers after discarding VIAO software, because Sony was not providing updates working with Win 10. For the AMD graphic card, I had to discard the latest installable drivers/software...
  7. How do you make a certain program not start when powering on

How do you make a certain program not start when powering on: i don't want to be too cluttered when i start the computer. 182060
  8. How do I make it so that to recieve a notification from a certain program, the program...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make it so that to recieve a notification from a certain program, the program...: How do I make it so that to recieve a notification from a certain program, the program doesn't need to be opened? submitted by /u/Hplr63 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hm483q/how_do_i_make_it_so_that_to_recieve_a/
  9. How do you make the taskbar show on top of a fullscreen program when it loses focus

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you make the taskbar show on top of a fullscreen program when it loses focus: I have searched for days now on how you are supposed to make the taskbar render on top of a fullscreen application when it loses focus and I have found absolutely nothing. Example on how i used to do it: My main monitor would be running a borderless windowed program and if I...
  10. How do you make program folders?

How do you make program folders?: In previous versions of windows, you could make program folders and nest the programs you wanted inside of them; I have no clue as to how to do that in windows 10; I had them organzied that way in Win 7, and after upgrading to 10, some of them do show up on the start menu,...