Windows 10: How do you make file names look like this? Need to disable transparency and make the third...

Discus and support How do you make file names look like this? Need to disable transparency and make the third... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/smartfon [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/smartfon, Sep 18, 2020.

1. How do you make file names look like this? Need to disable transparency and make the third...

/u/smartfon, Sep 18, 2020

2. Disable transparent file selection

So I have this issue with Windows 10. After I select a file in a folder, when it shows the entire file name, the background is transparent, so if the title is long, it blends into the file below it, making the text illegible. Is there any way to disable
    the transparency and make it a solid color?

How do you make file names look like this? Need to disable transparency and make the third... 4a745eb4-14ee-4e25-88f1-e0c77ca0fb0a.jpg

Seishindono, Sep 18, 2020
  3. Disable transparent file selection

So, essentially, what you're saying is there's no way to change it, aside from changing the view to large icons which still have transparent backgrounds still making them illegible, or in list form, which isn't ideal for me because looking at tiny icons
    gives me bad eye strain.

Seishindono, Sep 18, 2020
  4. How do you make file names look like this? Need to disable transparency and make the third...

Transparency function

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution on your concern regarding transparency function, we need the following information:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Could you possibly send us a screenshot of your transparency effects page?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

How do you make file names look like this? Need to disable transparency and make the third...

1. How do you make file names look like this? Need to disable transparency and make the third... - Similar Threads - file names Need

2. How do you make a background that isn't transparent in Paint 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you make a background that isn't transparent in Paint 11?: I am trying to use an old file, that is already a specific size, to create something new. However, whenever I erase or cut, the background switches from white to transparent. How do I fill the space with the colour of background that I would like?...
  3. How do you make a background that isn't transparent in Paint 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you make a background that isn't transparent in Paint 11?: I am trying to use an old file, that is already a specific size, to create something new. However, whenever I erase or cut, the background switches from white to transparent. How do I fill the space with the colour of background that I would like?...
  4. How do I make my tabs look like this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make my tabs look like this?: Hey guys I was wondering, how do I make my tabs look like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-tabs-look-like-this/22996afb-d7a3-433e-9dc9-a32ea2a92c1f
  5. How do I make my tabs look like this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make my tabs look like this?: Hey guys I was wondering, how do I make my tabs look like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-tabs-look-like-this/22996afb-d7a3-433e-9dc9-a32ea2a92c1f
  6. How do I make my tabs look like this?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Make desktop look like file explorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Make desktop look like file explorer?: Is there any way to do this in Windows 10? What I mean is, instead of icons on the desktop with the background, make it like the detailed folder view of file explorer. submitted by /u/ps4facts [link] [comments]...
  8. How to make Win10 look like Win7?

How to make Win10 look like Win7?: Hello, I am using windows 10 since a couple of months now and i cant get used to the new design.... How can i make it looks and feels like win7 ? submitted by /u/PiperidinDerivat [link] [comments]...
  9. How to make the icons look like this.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make the icons look like this.: This are how my icons looks like: [ATTACH] How can I make the icons look like this:[ATTACH] This is something I really wanted to know because it looks better in the second photo and I think it is more beautiful and aesthetic, but I don't know how to do it that way, I have...
  10. How to make the icons look like this.

How to make the icons look like this.: [IMG] This are how my icons looks like: https://preview.redd.it/mg35coy93fe41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=00d9115b78cba3361bd78c4cd1c96df9f0e1d7da How can I make the icons look like this:...