Windows 10: How do you make the screen BRIGHTER.

Discus and support How do you make the screen BRIGHTER. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’m getting extremely pissed off. I have a windows 10 laptop I just got today and the screen seems WAY TOO DIM. I put the screen brightness all the way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Invaderofparis, Feb 23, 2020.

1. How do you make the screen BRIGHTER.

I’m getting extremely pissed off. I have a windows 10 laptop I just got today and the screen seems WAY TOO DIM. I put the screen brightness all the way up but it won’t work, it’s like the colors are too dark !it’s pissing me off

submitted by /u/Invaderofparis
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Invaderofparis, Feb 23, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 23, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Feb 23, 2020
  4. How do you make the screen BRIGHTER.

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

How do you make the screen BRIGHTER.

1. How do you make the screen BRIGHTER. - Similar Threads - screen BRIGHTER

2. how do i make my computer screen brighter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i make my computer screen brighter?: How do I make my computer screen brighter?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-computer-screen-brighter/511fd21b-ddfc-4727-bfcb-6c0eea80f865
  3. how do i make my computer screen brighter?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i make my computer screen brighter?: How do I make my computer screen brighter?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-computer-screen-brighter/511fd21b-ddfc-4727-bfcb-6c0eea80f865
  4. I can't make my screen brighter.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't make my screen brighter.: I wanted to change my screen brightness to the lowest level on windows and by accident I made it pitch black. I'm using a MacBook so my touch bar doesn't work which means I can't use the f12 button. After restarting the macbook and going to the windows mode again it's still...
  5. I can't make my screen brighter.

I can't make my screen brighter.: I wanted to change my screen brightness to the lowest level on windows and by accident I made it pitch black. I'm using a MacBook so my touch bar doesn't work which means I can't use the f12 button. After restarting the macbook and going to the windows mode again it's still...
  6. I can't make my screen brighter.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. The middle third of my screen is brighter than the rest of my screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The middle third of my screen is brighter than the rest of my screen.: In the middle third of my laptop screen, it is brighter than the rest of my screen. There are also white lines on the bottom and top of the middle third of the screen. Does anyone know what's happening / how to fix it?...
  8. The middle third of my screen is brighter than the rest of my screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The middle third of my screen is brighter than the rest of my screen.: In the middle third of my laptop screen, it is brighter than the rest of my screen. There are also white lines on the bottom and top of the middle third of the screen. Does anyone know what's happening / how to fix it?...
  9. The middle third of my screen is brighter than the rest of my screen.

10. windows screen Quickly turned to brighter with blue and green lines.

windows screen Quickly turned to brighter with blue and green lines.: windows screen Quickly turned to brighter with blue and green lines. please help on this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-screen-quickly-turned-to-brighter-with/c396cbc9-ad21-42c3-8c37-a997ec568f85