Windows 10: How do you make this EN go away?

Discus and support How do you make this EN go away? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yu_men [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dui4e2/how_do_you_make_this_en_go_away/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yu_men, Nov 10, 2019.

1. /u/yu_men Win User

How do you make this EN go away?

/u/yu_men, Nov 10, 2019

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Nov 10, 2019
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Nov 10, 2019
  4. AndreTen Win User

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

1. How do you make this EN go away? - Similar Threads - away

2. Blue Screen Won’t Go Away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Won’t Go Away: A few weeks ago I came home to my computer sitting on the blue screen error. It prompted me to either restart the computer or try advanced options. At first I attempted restarting 3-4 times, but it always brought me back to that same screen after auto repair attempts failed....
  3. Blue Screen Won’t Go Away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Won’t Go Away: A few weeks ago I came home to my computer sitting on the blue screen error. It prompted me to either restart the computer or try advanced options. At first I attempted restarting 3-4 times, but it always brought me back to that same screen after auto repair attempts failed....
  4. Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?: The way this happened was strange. I restarted my computer, and starting from that point on, an on-screen notification for when i turn caps lock on appeared. It gets in the way, but every tutorial I've followed gave me a dead end. I have an HP laptop, if that helps at all....
  5. Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?

Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?: The way this happened was strange. I restarted my computer, and starting from that point on, an on-screen notification for when i turn caps lock on appeared. It gets in the way, but every tutorial I've followed gave me a dead end. I have an HP laptop, if that helps at all....
  6. Error 0x80070643 in Windows 10 update won't go away or fix itself. KB5034441

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x80070643 in Windows 10 update won't go away or fix itself. KB5034441: Hello to the Windows 10 experts -- please help.My Windows 10 laptop has been experiencing this repeated failure in Windows Update.I attach the relevant screenshots which are self-explanatory.Many thanks in advance....
  7. Error 0x80070643 in Windows 10 update won't go away or fix itself. KB5034441

Error 0x80070643 in Windows 10 update won't go away or fix itself. KB5034441: Hello to the Windows 10 experts -- please help.My Windows 10 laptop has been experiencing this repeated failure in Windows Update.I attach the relevant screenshots which are self-explanatory.Many thanks in advance....
  8. Error 0x80070643 in Windows 10 update won't go away or fix itself. KB5034441

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Walked away from computer and when i came back it and woke it up with mouse it restarted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Walked away from computer and when i came back it and woke it up with mouse it restarted...: Walked away from my computer for a few minutes and came back to my monitors asleep and when I woke the computer started up like I just had turned it on so it must've crashedHere is minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pFYNxBj2A8qzL1eI4ikwgfswwYCIezjx/view?usp=sharing...
  10. Walked away from computer and when i came back it and woke it up with mouse it restarted...

Walked away from computer and when i came back it and woke it up with mouse it restarted...: Walked away from my computer for a few minutes and came back to my monitors asleep and when I woke the computer started up like I just had turned it on so it must've crashedHere is minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pFYNxBj2A8qzL1eI4ikwgfswwYCIezjx/view?usp=sharing...