Windows 10: How Do You Now Rename Admin Account in build 10.0.19043.1083 ?

Discus and support How Do You Now Rename Admin Account in build 10.0.19043.1083 ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. Windows 10 build 10.0.19043.1083 (July, 2021) seems to rely on logging on to your Microsoft account using its website but the problem is how do you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Alvin777, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Alvin777 Win User

How Do You Now Rename Admin Account in build 10.0.19043.1083 ?

Hi. Windows 10 build 10.0.19043.1083 (July, 2021) seems to rely on logging on to your Microsoft account using its website but the problem is how do you now rename the admin account in this new build (it was easier with previous build) without using your Microsoft account coz' the laptop I'm servicing isn't mine? Also how do you remove the PIN and the email associated with it (coz' I can't use my email coz' it's not mine, I'm just servicing the laptop) and the user doesn't like to use PINs to log in (he wants to get back to the old password)? Thank you. God bless, Revelation 21:4

:)

Alvin777, Jul 11, 2021

2. Creating an admin account/ Renaming my PC??

Alright so im trying to change the name of my pc and switch my local account to an admin account. But I have windows 1083 and I don't see the "Family & Other People" option in the settings. Keep in mind im on this pc on a local account.

Lil_Cheeto, Jul 11, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 11, 2021
  4. How Do You Now Rename Admin Account in build 10.0.19043.1083 ?

Admin Rights for Renaming Music

Hi Ryan,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Please be informed that as you signed in to the Windows 10 through normal user account, you need administrator credentials to rename a file in Music. I suggest you to contact your administrator to assign the administrator privileges to your user
    account.

Follow the below steps to assign the administrator privileges to your user account.

Note: Follow the below steps only if you have permissions to sign in to the Administrator user account.

• Login to the computer using administrator user account. Press
      Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open settings menu.

• Click on Accounts.

• Select Family and other users from the left navigation pane.

• Click on your user account under the other users.

• Click on Change account type, assign the privileges to
      Administrator and click on OK.

• Login to your user account and check if you are able to rename the Music.
    If you do not have permissions to sign in to the administrator user account, contact your administrator and request them to assign the admin9istartor privileges to your user account.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

How Do You Now Rename Admin Account in build 10.0.19043.1083 ?

1. How Do You Now Rename Admin Account in build 10.0.19043.1083 ? - Similar Threads - Rename Admin Account

2. How do you sign in as an admin?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do you sign in as an admin?: I'm linked in a family safety account. On my child's device they've been trying to install a game. However, as they are a member, they don't have administrative access. There's no "yes" option to download an anti-cheat for the game to run. The computer says "to continue, log...
  3. can you get in the admin account and how

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can you get in the admin account and how: i tryed to login to the admin account on windows 10 but it says access denied then bsod and that was weird so i went to the recover screen and removed the account from cmd.exe but when i came back to the login screen it was there and was sus and can you unless you restart...
  4. Windows 10 Home - Build 10.0.19043 Build 19043 - No Equalizer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home - Build 10.0.19043 Build 19043 - No Equalizer: Greetings,I'm trying to install/access Windows Equalizer on this machine Lenovo Ideapad Slim 7. There are many posts around about drivers, YouTube videos and so on, none of which have helped. I'll detail my setup:I have two sound devices - the built-in Realtek Speakers and a...
  5. Windows 10 Home - Build 10.0.19043 Build 19043 - No Equalizer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Home - Build 10.0.19043 Build 19043 - No Equalizer: Greetings,I'm trying to install/access Windows Equalizer on this machine Lenovo Ideapad Slim 7. There are many posts around about drivers, YouTube videos and so on, none of which have helped. I'll detail my setup:I have two sound devices - the built-in Realtek Speakers and a...
  6. Windows 10 Home - Build 10.0.19043 Build 19043 - No Equalizer

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How Do You Now Rename Admin Account in build 10.0.19043.1083 ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How Do You Now Rename Admin Account in build 10.0.19043.1083 ?: Hi. Windows 10 build 10.0.19043.1083 (July, 2021) seems to rely on logging on to your Microsoft account using its website but the problem is how do you now rename the admin account in this new build (it was easier with previous build) without using your Microsoft account coz'...
  8. Windows 10 version 21H1 reported to be build 19043

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 21H1 reported to be build 19043: Windows 10 21H1 for desktop will be build 19043, confirming once again that it will be another cumulative style release that sits on top of version 2004. It won't be a full blown OS release. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter 170966
  9. Windows !0 Pugrade 1083 Freezes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows !0 Pugrade 1083 Freezes: Did anyone come up with a fix for Windows 10 upgrade 1083 freezing? Stuck at 87% (Surface laptop) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-0-pugrade-1083-freezes/6b01f5c4-a4c0-4a53-8e16-2f26feaf11c9
  10. Access Blocked on 1083 build

in Windows 10 Support
    Access Blocked on 1083 build: Having updated to 1083,I have been having issues with Windows Defender Security in as much I have had to disable it just to load an Epson scanner and printer the printer installed okay but when trying to install scanner I ran into a brick wall and found that by disabling WD...