Windows 10: How do you pin Outlook web app to your taskbar on pc?

Discus and support How do you pin Outlook web app to your taskbar on pc? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How do you pin Outlook web app to your taskbar on pc? I was able to do this in windows 7 but I can't remember how? I also sent a password for my nieces... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by hollyoaks777, Nov 9, 2015.

1. How do you pin Outlook web app to your taskbar on pc?

How do you pin Outlook web app to your taskbar on pc? I was able to do this in windows 7 but I can't remember how? I also sent a password for my nieces Outlook through Viber and when I click on it on my smartphone and it took me straight to my Outlook account. Have I now compromised myself to hackers? thank you in advance.

:)

hollyoaks777, Nov 9, 2015

2. outlook.com app - can't pin to taskbar

Hi Carlton,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

In order to assist you better, I would like to ask if the app you are trying to pin to taskbar is the Outlook Mail App or the web Mail App.

If it is the Outlook Mail App, right click on the App and select pin to taskbar.

If it the web Mail App, then drag the tab in which the app is open and drop it on the Taskbar to pin it to the Taskbar.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 9, 2015
  3. gmopro Win User
    Outlook 2016 - cant pin to taskbar??

Why cant Outlook 2016 be pinned to the taskbar? Need it on the taskbar like in windows 7. How do i add it to the taskbar??

Also, how come when i pin it to start, i cant resize it to more than medium?? The mail app can go to large , why not the Outlook 2016 tile? Odd. These 2 things need to change.

gmopro, Nov 9, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

How do you pin Outlook web app to your taskbar on pc?

I've pinned several programs' shortcuts to both my Taskbar and the Start menu by right-clicking the shortcut with the Start menu items usually being a tile.

Maybe but possibly you have the smartphone set to automatically open certain things?

Berton, Nov 9, 2015
  5. I found out how to do it. You grab the icon in the address bar and drag it down to the taskbar.

Still not sure if I am compromised or not, my sister not answering probably going through my emails lol.

hollyoaks777, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How do you pin Outlook web app to your taskbar on pc?

1. How do you pin Outlook web app to your taskbar on pc? - Similar Threads - pin Outlook web

2. Problem with your PIN - do you want to download an app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with your PIN - do you want to download an app?: I think my Win11 is corrupt. My login page says "there's a problem with your pin - you need to reset." When I try to do that, it comes back and says, "You need an app for this - do you want to search the App Store?" If I say, yes, nothing happens. If I say no/cancel, I'm back...
  3. Problem with your PIN - do you want to download an app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with your PIN - do you want to download an app?: I think my Win11 is corrupt. My login page says "there's a problem with your pin - you need to reset." When I try to do that, it comes back and says, "You need an app for this - do you want to search the App Store?" If I say, yes, nothing happens. If I say no/cancel, I'm back...
  4. How do I pin "This Pc" to taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I pin "This Pc" to taskbar?: I had put "this pc" in my taskbar before installing windows 11. After the installation, it was still there but I decided to remove it. But now I changed my mind and want it back but there is no way to put it back there. Can someone help with that?...
  5. How do I pin "This Pc" to taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I pin "This Pc" to taskbar?: I had put "this pc" in my taskbar before installing windows 11. After the installation, it was still there but I decided to remove it. But now I changed my mind and want it back but there is no way to put it back there. Can someone help with that?...
  6. How to Pin Android Apps from Your Phone to Taskbar on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to Pin Android Apps from Your Phone to Taskbar on Windows 10 PC: [img] You can tap into the power of Your Phone app with Link to Windows integration on select Surface Duo and Samsung devices to instantly access your Android phone’s mobile apps directly from your Windows 10 PC. With Your Phone apps, you can instantly access the...
  7. How do you change your PIN?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do you change your PIN?: How do you change your PIN? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-change-your-pin/4432da08-4873-406c-b3a3-a59f9b3f0722
  8. how do you uninstal your phone app?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do you uninstal your phone app?: how do you uninstal your phone app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-uninstal-your-phone-app/dc31d895-8c74-44c5-8028-d047c70940e6"
  9. How do you Pin Dell SupportAssist To The Desktop and Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you Pin Dell SupportAssist To The Desktop and Taskbar?: Please suggest how you can pin Dell SupportAssist to the Desktop and Taskbar. The control panel shows that the Dell SupportAssist is a program on the laptop. Dell Support Pro installed it, however, I cannot find it to open it. My OS is windows 10. I have an Inspiron 55. Thank...
  10. How do you pin the Microsoft Edge icon to the taskbar?

in Browsers and Email
    How do you pin the Microsoft Edge icon to the taskbar?: When I right-click the Microsft Edge icon on either the Desktop or the Start Menu, I do not get the option to pin to the Taskbar, only the option to pin to Start Menu. Also, dragging the icon to the task bar gives an error symbol and does not work. However, other applications...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to pin outlook web app to taskbar

2. how to pin outlook to taskbar

3. How to pin Web based outlook to task bar

4. start outlook.com web app from taskbar,
  5. pin outlook.com to taskbar,
  6. how to pin outlook on the web to my taskbar,
  7. how to pin java stand alone application in task bar,
  8. puting outlook web app on taskbar or open,
  9. pin individual outlook to task bar,
  10. using free version of outlook mail. is there a way to pin it to task bar?,
  11. outlook web pin to taskbar\,
  12. outlook web app taskbar pin,
  13. can you pin the outlook web app to your desktop,
  14. how to pin outlook web app to desktop