Windows 10: how do you print several different photos on one page

Discus and support how do you print several different photos on one page in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how do you print several different photos on one page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobertHaxton1, Feb 8, 2020.

1. how do you print several different photos on one page

how do you print several different photos on one page

:)

RobertHaxton1, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Printing a photo on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Printing duplicate photos on the same page

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things dont work the way it should.

Windows Photo Viewer offers a list of templates that correspond to the most common print sizes, including 4 x 6, 8 x 10, and wallet-sized photos.

Suppose you want to print four different 3" x 5" pictures on a single sheet of photo paper.

Follow these steps to print all the four pictures in one page.

1. Select all the four pictures, right-click and select
    Print.

You should get the option “How do you want to print your pictures?”.

2. On the right-panel, there are various layouts available.

Choose 3.5 * 5 in . (4).

This fits all the four images in one page. You can choose other layouts available as per your requirement.

3. Also check with the various paper sizes available.

Here are answers to some common questions about printing pictures.

Picture printing: frequently asked questions

Hope this information is helpful. Please post in case you have any further issues, I will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Printing Photos

Hi,

For us to provide a suitable solution to your concern, we need additional information. Can you answer the questions below?

• Are you printing the photos from your phone directly?
    • Did you transfer the photos from your phone to a laptop before printing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Regards.

Anne Ros, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

1. how do you print several different photos on one page - Similar Threads - print several different

2. How I do not find a "print" option to print multiple photos on one page?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How I do not find a "print" option to print multiple photos on one page?: I followed your directions on how to print multiple photos on one page. Each time I right clicked on a command and went to the drop down, there was no "Print" option anywhere. I have Windows 11 V.23H2 Windows. The photos were downloaded from Facebook....
  3. How I do not find a "print" option to print multiple photos on one page?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How I do not find a "print" option to print multiple photos on one page?: I followed your directions on how to print multiple photos on one page. Each time I right clicked on a command and went to the drop down, there was no "Print" option anywhere. I have Windows 11 V.23H2 Windows. The photos were downloaded from Facebook....
  4. How do I print multiple of one photo on one page?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I print multiple of one photo on one page?: I am able to get to the page where I can choose the layout right click on picture, more options, print, but there is no option to print more than one copy of each picture. It is maddening....
  5. How do I print multiple of one photo on one page?

How do I print multiple of one photo on one page?: I am able to get to the page where I can choose the layout right click on picture, more options, print, but there is no option to print more than one copy of each picture. It is maddening....
  6. Multiple photos will not print on single page from Photos/Print.

Multiple photos will not print on single page from Photos/Print.: Multiple photos will not print on single page from Photos/Print. A single photo one from the same array will print even at an 8x10 size. I have tried the same process on different printers and different computers, all with the same results. I have been trying to print four...
  7. Printing several photos to one page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing several photos to one page: Win10Pro I select several pictures in file explorer - right click and select print: It prints each picture to a page rather than offering the usual selection of 1,2,4,9, or 35 to a page....
  8. how do you change the sign in photo the one in the circle?

how do you change the sign in photo the one in the circle?: my computer crashed and I am resetting everything but I do not remember how to put a picture in the circle on the sign in screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-change-the-sign-in-photo-the-one-in-the/ea53d30e-d7b1-4e98-ba47-b60176ffa984
  9. how do you scan multiple pages into one scan

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do you scan multiple pages into one scan: how do you scan multiple pages into one scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-scan-multiple-pages-into-one-scan/b09eedee-518a-4c9c-a22c-5ad13f4a4446"
  10. puting two different photos on one page

puting two different photos on one page: I printed one photo and then turned photo paper up the other way with photo first printed at the top and then printed second photo then bingo two different photos and no wasted photo paper....