Windows 10: How do you prioritize feedback?

Discus and support How do you prioritize feedback? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've used microsoft's community especially answers.microsoft and I just can't figure out how you guys decide what to bother with taking to the next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelKlemz, Feb 19, 2021.

1. How do you prioritize feedback?

I've used microsoft's community especially answers.microsoft and I just can't figure out how you guys decide what to bother with taking to the next level and what gets locked and shot down. Just a while ago, I found the unfortunate answer to a new question I had pertaining to my setup that was locked. For continuity, I have omitted the issue until the end. Seems the more time goes by, the less gets done in the way of what customers want to see, and more of "we're getting rid of this old thing" control panel that apparently is perceived as something that either no one uses anymore, consumers won't miss it or will forget about it when they see what we're doing instead, or simply, it's our windows, not theirs, taking the possessive approach to development where users are bound to it so they just have to deal with what we feel like doing, which generally happens to be NOT what consumers would like to see. Maybe my desires are a bit more of a niche thing than I see them as, but for all the threads locked because someone a year after letting one person down, another asks about progress, their reply removed by an automated system or an administrator....it just seems all the "answers" and other community admins are intentionally staying too far from the feedback loop. Maybe a bit of personal involvement could make windows and MS in general better, faster.

So, the issue is in this thread, a simple question that should have been made into a feature years ago.

Two slideshows on different monitors - Microsoft Community

:)

MichaelKlemz, Feb 19, 2021

2. Windows 10 Feedback Broken

Hi,

To isolate your concern, we'll need the following information:

• What's the exact error message are you getting?
    • Are you logged in as an administrator?
    We suggest you to check privacy settings in Windows 10. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Privacy settings.
    • On the left pane, click Feedback and diagnostics.
    • Under Feedback frequency, Windows should ask for my data should be selected to
      Automatically.
    We're looking forward to your response.

Jesebel Ova, Feb 19, 2021
  3. Again - Feedback Hub 'can't open', Windows 10 build 15058

Hi,

To further troubleshoot the issue, I suggest visiting this
    link
    and make sure to cover all the troubleshooting steps listed.

Let us know how it goes.

Jericho Lap, Feb 19, 2021
  4. How do you prioritize feedback?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

How do you prioritize feedback?

1. How do you prioritize feedback? - Similar Threads - prioritize feedback

2. How do I prevent loosing LAN features when I prioritize WiFi over LAN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I prevent loosing LAN features when I prioritize WiFi over LAN?: I’m trying to get my server a dedicated internet connection while’s my other systems can still access it via lan. I tried to simply connect a WiFi network to it while’s keeping the lan connected but discovered that windows always prioritized LAN connections over WiFi.so I...
  3. How do I prevent loosing LAN features when I prioritize WiFi over LAN?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I prevent loosing LAN features when I prioritize WiFi over LAN?: I’m trying to get my server a dedicated internet connection while’s my other systems can still access it via lan. I tried to simply connect a WiFi network to it while’s keeping the lan connected but discovered that windows always prioritized LAN connections over WiFi.so I...
  4. My PC keeps prioritizing HDD instead of SSD.

My PC keeps prioritizing HDD instead of SSD.: Hello,Few months ago my reading and writing speed was running fine on big games I was using on Steam. When suddenly loading times and games crashed because of my HDD. I later found out that causing the problems was because of my SSD wasnt doing its job. I checked my folders...
  5. My PC keeps prioritizing HDD instead of SSD.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC keeps prioritizing HDD instead of SSD.: Hello,Few months ago my reading and writing speed was running fine on big games I was using on Steam. When suddenly loading times and games crashed because of my HDD. I later found out that causing the problems was because of my SSD wasnt doing its job. I checked my folders...
  6. My PC keeps prioritizing HDD instead of SSD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Ensure one app runs in full screen; prioritize the other for higher resources due to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ensure one app runs in full screen; prioritize the other for higher resources due to...: I have two applications running which are interdependent. However, the second application doesn't need to be in fullscreen mode and uses more resources. I want the background application to have more priority in terms of using resources....
  8. Ensure one app runs in full screen; prioritize the other for higher resources due to...

Ensure one app runs in full screen; prioritize the other for higher resources due to...: I have two applications running which are interdependent. However, the second application doesn't need to be in fullscreen mode and uses more resources. I want the background application to have more priority in terms of using resources....
  9. Ensure one app runs in full screen; prioritize the other for higher resources due to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Incorrect IO prioritization in Windows 7, 10, 11

Incorrect IO prioritization in Windows 7, 10, 11: When I look at Windows IO priorities, I see that "High" does not execute before "Normal" and "Low" does not execute before "Very Low", i.e. "High" equals "Normal" and "Low" equals "Very Low". Why?For example, when I test with FastCopy and set the IO priority of one to "High"...