Windows 10: HOW DO YOU put a url for a vip server on roblox widows 10 roblox app

Discus and support HOW DO YOU put a url for a vip server on roblox widows 10 roblox app in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i want to get onto a url vip link my freind sent me and chrome roblox is not working i i don't know how to on the app.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MR HAHA_976, May 5, 2020.

1. HOW DO YOU put a url for a vip server on roblox widows 10 roblox app

i want to get onto a url vip link my freind sent me and chrome roblox is not working i i don't know how to on the app.

:)

MR HAHA_976, May 5, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, May 5, 2020
  3. andrewsmc Win User
    ROBLOX anyone?

Saw this today and I was curious if anyone has played it yet? Seems like a knockoff minecraft. But actually looks good!

Their YouTube: Roblox

HOW DO YOU put a url for a vip server on roblox widows 10 roblox app [​IMG]

andrewsmc, May 5, 2020
  4. HOW DO YOU put a url for a vip server on roblox widows 10 roblox app

Roblox

It's not Xbox it's Roblox its not letting me play games on Roblox

SixDeer41516078, May 5, 2020
Thema:

HOW DO YOU put a url for a vip server on roblox widows 10 roblox app

1. HOW DO YOU put a url for a vip server on roblox widows 10 roblox app - Similar Threads - put url vip

2. Roblox app and roblox player problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox app and roblox player problems?: Hi there:I am currently using a Surface Pro 4, Windows 11 and fitting all the Roblox app requirements.Every time I try to load up Roblox Player on my device, it does not work. Instead, I decided to use the Roblox app, which used to work for a while. However, it will...
  3. Roblox app and roblox player problems?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox app and roblox player problems?: Hi there:I am currently using a Surface Pro 4, Windows 11 and fitting all the Roblox app requirements.Every time I try to load up Roblox Player on my device, it does not work. Instead, I decided to use the Roblox app, which used to work for a while. However, it will...
  4. Microsoft Roblox app shows 'ROBLOX" and then crashes.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Roblox app shows 'ROBLOX" and then crashes.: I have no idea how to fix this, I tried every video and forum but nothing works. I click roblox from the microsoft store, it launches and shows me the white background and black title and then closes. Anyone know a fix?...
  5. Microsoft Roblox app shows 'ROBLOX" and then crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Roblox app shows 'ROBLOX" and then crashes.: I have no idea how to fix this, I tried every video and forum but nothing works. I click roblox from the microsoft store, it launches and shows me the white background and black title and then closes. Anyone know a fix?...
  6. Microsoft Roblox app shows 'ROBLOX" and then crashes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox: I recently redeemed a Roblox card and I now have enough for another one but it isn't available, is it because i recently redeemed it or does it naturally go out of circulation, and will it come back in?thank you...
  8. roblox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    roblox app: so I have a windows 10 computer and I tried copy and pasting on "ROBLOX" I've tried "ctrl shift v" for pasting it dose not work. I "can" use "ctrl shift c" for copying but "ctrl shift v" for pasting dose "not" work so it wont let me paste I've tried looking for a setting to...
  9. Roblox/private servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox/private servers: Hello ! I play on a windows 10 laptop and i play roblox alot of times ! Everytime i try to join a private server link it just takes me to the roblox website instead of the roblox app. its so aggy idk what to do ....
  10. Roblox App Help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox App Help.: Recently I've downloaded the Roblox App from the Microsoft App Store. After the installation;I started the app and then the app immediately crashes. This problem has been going on for a while. The purpose of me installing the Roblox App is so I can play on a Alt with my Main...