Windows 10: How do you Recover a Corrupted Stolen Administraitor Priviledges Account??

Discus and support How do you Recover a Corrupted Stolen Administraitor Priviledges Account?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I don't know what to do, someone has taken control of my. Administraitors Priveledges Account!!!!!! Since they have done that, they have been able to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Evey-boop, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Evey-boop Win User

How do you Recover a Corrupted Stolen Administraitor Priviledges Account??

I don't know what to do, someone has taken control of my. Administraitors Priveledges Account!!!!!! Since they have done that, they have been able to do every thing that I can do on my Desktop Comp: And I mean every thing, including uninstalling, or installing all my programs! Since they have been able to do this, they now are harrassing me all the time by! Deleting programs so I have to install them again!!! Please does anyone else have this problem? If so, do you know what I can do to get them out of my Adminstrators Priviledges and Xbox Accounts?? I would surely be grateful! Thanks Evey boop

:)

Evey-boop, Nov 9, 2020

2. My user account set to admin but I have 'insufficient priviledges'...

After a clean install I see at login an Administrator account and my named account. I always log in to my named account. In settings/accounts I am shown as an administarator next to the administrator account.

Whilst reinstalling a programme I am getting errors in some because the installer is finding insufficient priveiledges. How can this be if I am listed as an administrator? How can I gain the required priviledges?

Windows 10 version 2004 build 19041.329

rafikiphoto, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

How do you Recover a Corrupted Stolen Administraitor Priviledges Account??

1. How do you Recover a Corrupted Stolen Administraitor Priviledges Account?? - Similar Threads - Recover Corrupted Stolen

2. How to Remove Stolen Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Remove Stolen Account: My main Microsoft account was hacked and stolen and I have been unable to get it back. at this point I have given up on trying to reclaim it and would rather just move on with a new account it only had sea of thieves on it and I haven't played in years. now I can't seem to...
  3. How to Remove Stolen Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Remove Stolen Account: My main Microsoft account was hacked and stolen and I have been unable to get it back. at this point I have given up on trying to reclaim it and would rather just move on with a new account it only had sea of thieves on it and I haven't played in years. now I can't seem to...
  4. How to recover stolen account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover stolen account: My minecraft account was stolen, and I believe my microsoft accutn was changed as well. I need recovery of my account, it was previusly linked to the email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** , but now when I put that email in it says theer is no microsoft account...
  5. How to recover stolen account

How to recover stolen account: My minecraft account was stolen, and I believe my microsoft accutn was changed as well. I need recovery of my account, it was previusly linked to the email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** , but now when I put that email in it says theer is no microsoft account...
  6. Microsoft Account Stolen and Microsoft recover doesn't work.

Microsoft Account Stolen and Microsoft recover doesn't work.: My Microsoft account was stolen and the primary e-mail address was changed. When I go through the recover my account it fails. The PC I was using with this account is infected, so it's currently turned off pending a complete rebuild. Is there another way I can recover my...
  7. Microsoft Account Stolen and Microsoft recover doesn't work.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Stolen and Microsoft recover doesn't work.: My Microsoft account was stolen and the primary e-mail address was changed. When I go through the recover my account it fails. The PC I was using with this account is infected, so it's currently turned off pending a complete rebuild. Is there another way I can recover my...
  8. Microsoft Account Stolen and Microsoft recover doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Help how do I recover my account? It got stolen by someone with a Rambler email.

Help how do I recover my account? It got stolen by someone with a Rambler email.: I found out that my account had been stolen from someone with a Rambler email. I tried to get back in through my Windows PIN but they said that they couldn't verify my device throught the Windows PIN.I then tried to recover the account with the Recovery Code I have written...
  10. Help how do I recover my account? It got stolen by someone with a Rambler email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help how do I recover my account? It got stolen by someone with a Rambler email.: I found out that my account had been stolen from someone with a Rambler email. I tried to get back in through my Windows PIN but they said that they couldn't verify my device throught the Windows PIN.I then tried to recover the account with the Recovery Code I have written...