Windows 10: How do you remove a Share contact?

Discus and support How do you remove a Share contact? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In Windows Explorer, I right clicked on a file, then clicked on Share in order to try out the new Nearby Share feature (which is pretty cool). This is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JeffL, Jun 11, 2018.

1. JeffL Win User

How do you remove a Share contact?

In Windows Explorer, I right clicked on a file, then clicked on Share in order to try out the new Nearby Share feature (which is pretty cool). This is the first time I used the Share feature in Windows Explorer, and I saw some contact icons at the top of the share window used for sharing the file by email (there is also a "more people" option for accessing your other contacts).

My question is, how do I remove one or more of the contact icons that appear at the top of the share window?

:)

JeffL, Jun 11, 2018
  2. Dr.J_949 Win User

Windows 10, Edge Share Contact List

Greetings. My question is: when I'm in Windows Edge and choose to share a web page, the contact list comes up on the right side of my screen with five of my most frequent email contacts to choose from. Recently, one contact email has changed and I'm unable
    to remove and/or change this email address from my share contact list, despite removing/deleting it from my Windows Mail contact list.

Please, if you can, I'd appreciate knowing how to make this change; in this case, eliminating a specific email contact on my Edge Share list.

Thank you,

John

Dr.J_949, Jun 12, 2018
  3. Dr.J_949 Win User
    Windows 10, Edge Share Contact List

Thank you, Amit, for the suggestion. However, it did not make any difference, the same five email contacts appear on the Edge Share list.

thanks,

John

Dr.J_949, Jun 12, 2018
Thema:

How do you remove a Share contact?

1. How do you remove a Share contact? - Similar Threads - remove Share contact

2. How do you chat or contact customer service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you chat or contact customer service?: I have been trying to get in contact with customer service and have been unable to figure out how to chat or call them. Does anyone know how to access that?...
  3. How do you chat or contact customer service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you chat or contact customer service?: I have been trying to get in contact with customer service and have been unable to figure out how to chat or call them. Does anyone know how to access that?...
  4. How do you remove other devices from sharing tabs on Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you remove other devices from sharing tabs on Xbox: Reason I'm asking this is because I noticed history from one of my laptops even after i reset it and I don't have an interest in syncing data or history as my concern of malware or viruses is what I'm concerned about in case if any of my laptops were infected...
  5. How do you remove other devices from sharing tabs on Xbox

How do you remove other devices from sharing tabs on Xbox: Reason I'm asking this is because I noticed history from one of my laptops even after i reset it and I don't have an interest in syncing data or history as my concern of malware or viruses is what I'm concerned about in case if any of my laptops were infected...
  6. how do you remove these?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do you remove these?: [ATTACH] how do you remove those in the dropdown? i dont even know what to call them. https://preview.redd.it/f51p1kpw69c61.png?width=637&format=png&auto=webp&s=ca60fd1a7456a6df4f03fe6d2f9d21d4d72a2992 submitted by /u/YoBoiAvi482 [link] [comments]...
  7. How do you save a shared calendar?

How do you save a shared calendar?: We need our shared calendar to be saved. When I go back and fourth between email and calendar the shared calendar is gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-save-a-shared-calendar/af03006a-f78a-4e4a-b8f2-a44bafa6af2b
  8. How do you remove this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you remove this?: [img] 145851
  9. How do you remove this?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you remove this?: [img] 145851
  10. how do you block a contact

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do you block a contact: I need to block a contact https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-do-you-block-a-contact/5093fa95-5615-4b8f-adac-be5843ceb763"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i cancel a share contact

2. how to undo shared contact with a person

3. how do i remove device sharing people from contacts

4. in windows photos how do you remove a share contact