Windows 10: How do you remove focus assit off windows 11 for GOOD I hate it

Discus and support How do you remove focus assit off windows 11 for GOOD I hate it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to remove focus assist foever. I hate it, its the worst feature ever. Mine will not turn off and wont stop popping up i want it gone. I never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amy Taylor1, May 27, 2022.

1. How do you remove focus assit off windows 11 for GOOD I hate it

I want to remove focus assist foever. I hate it, its the worst feature ever. Mine will not turn off and wont stop popping up i want it gone. I never use it anyway

:)

Amy Taylor1, May 27, 2022

2. Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, May 27, 2022
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, May 27, 2022
  4. Vesao Win User

How do you remove focus assit off windows 11 for GOOD I hate it

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 27, 2022
Thema:

How do you remove focus assit off windows 11 for GOOD I hate it

1. How do you remove focus assit off windows 11 for GOOD I hate it - Similar Threads - remove focus assit

2. How do I remove microsoft store from windows 11 for good.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove microsoft store from windows 11 for good.: How do I remove microsoft store from windows 11 for good. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-microsoft-store-from-windows-11/a952bda3-cf67-470b-bc73-260d50a0c100
  3. How do I remove microsoft store from windows 11 for good.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove microsoft store from windows 11 for good.: How do I remove microsoft store from windows 11 for good. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-microsoft-store-from-windows-11/a952bda3-cf67-470b-bc73-260d50a0c100
  4. MoNotificationUx.exe is stealing window focus. How do I remove or disable it?

MoNotificationUx.exe is stealing window focus. How do I remove or disable it?: I've been having issues with something stealing my window focus since I upgraded to Windows 11 about a week ago. Using a tool called Window Focus Logger, I figured out the culprit has been a System32 executable called MoNotificationUx.exe and I have no idea how to stop it...
  5. How do you remove focus assit off windows 11 for GOOD I hate it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you remove focus assit off windows 11 for GOOD I hate it: I want to remove focus assist foever. I hate it, its the worst feature ever. Mine will not turn off and wont stop popping up i want it gone. I never use it anyway...
  6. I hate the forced OneDrive! How do I remove it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hate the forced OneDrive! How do I remove it?: I was helping family set up a new laptop and they accidentally missed selecting the option "Save Files to this PC" during the initial setup because Microsoft hides it and makes it hard to notice next to the Continue button. Now I can't get rid of OneDrive! I hate it that...
  7. I hate the forced OneDrive! How do I remove it?

I hate the forced OneDrive! How do I remove it?: I was helping family set up a new laptop and they accidentally missed selecting the option "Save Files to this PC" during the initial setup because Microsoft hides it and makes it hard to notice next to the Continue button. Now I can't get rid of OneDrive! I hate it that...
  8. Focus assit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Focus assit: Focus assist turns it self off, you set it again then the next time you use screen sip or what every its off have to turn it on again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/focus-assit/a98fc52d-24e8-417f-a526-2306fd1b46ae
  9. Windows I HATE YOU now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows I HATE YOU now: I have been using windows for all of my life, I struggled with stability for many years until windows 7 came a long and for first time since the glory days of XP I had a stable, reliable system. I work in an industry which is mainly filled with Apple users and fan boys, I was...
  10. How do I turn off Windows updates for good!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I turn off Windows updates for good!!: I am trying to turn of windows updates. I have tried turning off the service(manual trigger), however windows still continues to update. What is the most certain way of turning them off. I am running Windows Home 10. Background - I run 1-2 day long simulations using...