Windows 10: How do you remove other devices from sharing tabs on Xbox

Discus and support How do you remove other devices from sharing tabs on Xbox in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Reason I'm asking this is because I noticed history from one of my laptops even after i reset it and I don't have an interest in syncing data or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DoorlessLion439, Nov 25, 2021.

1. How do you remove other devices from sharing tabs on Xbox

Reason I'm asking this is because I noticed history from one of my laptops even after i reset it and I don't have an interest in syncing data or history as my concern of malware or viruses is what I'm concerned about in case if any of my laptops were infected

:)

DoorlessLion439, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Xbox Controller is not connecting to Wireless Adapter

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your time and patience to work on this issue. To have a better clarity on the issue please reply to the following questions:

• Are you using an Xbox one controller?

If you are using an Xbox one controller, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article

How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC
    and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

I would also suggest you to uninstall all the hidden devices under USB hive and check if you are able to connect the wireless adapter. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the hidden drivers:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. Click View tab.
    4. Select Show hidden devices.
    5. Expand Universal Serial Bus and remove all the greyed out devices. To remove the greyed out devices, right click on the device and select
      uninstall.
    6. Restart your computer.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Remove Devices

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing the device from your Microsoft account as it keeps popping back after removing.

It could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive
    and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Tenforo Active Member

How do you remove other devices from sharing tabs on Xbox

Cannot remove Xbox from device list

At https://account.microsoft.com/devices I have an old Xbox One listed that I no longer own. When I try to remove it by clicking on "Remove Xbox" I'm only forwarded to an error page saying:

"Try another page. This link isn’t working.

Try searching for what you need or try the links below."

How do I go about to remove this Xbox from my device list?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Tenforo, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

How do you remove other devices from sharing tabs on Xbox

1. How do you remove other devices from sharing tabs on Xbox - Similar Threads - remove devices sharing

2. How do you fix incompatible driver if you removed device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you fix incompatible driver if you removed device: How do you fix incompatible drivers if I removed device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-incompatible-driver-if-you-removed/e41cb9b6-ee22-4a11-a716-0263d9126a5d
  3. How do you fix incompatible driver if you removed device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you fix incompatible driver if you removed device: How do you fix incompatible drivers if I removed device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-incompatible-driver-if-you-removed/e41cb9b6-ee22-4a11-a716-0263d9126a5d
  4. How do I close tabs from my other devices showing up on my Xbox in edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I close tabs from my other devices showing up on my Xbox in edge: Ok last night I was using my laptop and browsing on edge and the same tabs and search history appeared on my Xbox edge browser because of the sync settings even though I reset my laptop which should have erased all search history and close all tabs and they still appeared on...
  5. How do you remove other devices from sharing tabs on Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you remove other devices from sharing tabs on Xbox: Reason I'm asking this is because I noticed history from one of my laptops even after i reset it and I don't have an interest in syncing data or history as my concern of malware or viruses is what I'm concerned about in case if any of my laptops were infected...
  6. How do you remove an unused device from the sound control panel?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you remove an unused device from the sound control panel?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/potato_cam [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hcxksq/how_do_you_remove_an_unused_device_from_the_sound/
  7. removing ProductAgent from other devices in network sharing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    removing ProductAgent from other devices in network sharing: Does anyone know how to remove Windows Product Agent from other devices category within network sharing in File Explorer please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-productagent-from-other-devices-in/f844d462-e572-4ed1-944f-99a433de82c8
  8. How do you remove a Share contact?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you remove a Share contact?: In Windows Explorer, I right clicked on a file, then clicked on Share in order to try out the new Nearby Share feature (which is pretty cool). This is the first time I used the Share feature in Windows Explorer, and I saw some contact icons at the top of the share window used...
  9. Sharing Internet from laptop to other devices.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing Internet from laptop to other devices.: Hi I've got a laptop that connects to my network via WiFi. On the laptop I run a VPN client to a remote location. Is there anyway I can use my laptop as a default gateway so all wired and wireless devices use the laptop to route traffic, the aim being all traffic routes...
  10. How do I remove items from the "Devices and drives" tab of "This PC"?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I remove items from the "Devices and drives" tab of "This PC"?: I successfully followed a tutorial on how to add a system folder to Windows Explorer's navigation tree under "This PC" in order to add a Games folder similar to Windows 7. The only problem with the method used was that it ends up with the same shortcut under the "Devices and...