Windows 10: How do you remove permanently these stupid Windows Hello logins?

Discus and support How do you remove permanently these stupid Windows Hello logins? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My SO is incapacitated, I have 2 computers I need to get up and running, and I've wasted time for an entire week trying to get past this Hello... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by asylumtwentythree, Sep 13, 2021.

1. How do you remove permanently these stupid Windows Hello logins?

My SO is incapacitated, I have 2 computers I need to get up and running, and I've wasted time for an entire week trying to get past this Hello nonsense.I am locked out. I do not have the PW, I do not have the PIN.I tried taking out the CMOS batteries on each, sometimes leaving out for half a day, does not work. I've added an Admin. PW which is supposed to bypass the local login, does not work. I have even deleted the NGC folder, the entire thing, it's still asking for the PIN.Windows 10 Home, 21H1 on a desktop, and similar on a laptop. I tried the PIN he said, didn't work, he said there is

:)

asylumtwentythree, Sep 13, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Windows Hello Fingerprint issue

Hi Rajesh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you are unable to use Windows Hello Fingerprint to sign in to Windows. It would be great if you can reply with the details requested below:

• When you say, “I am not getting the option to log-in into windows using fingerprint.” What login options do you see on the login screen?
    • What happens when you try to use the Windows Hello Fingerprint scanner to login to Windows?
    • Were you able to use the Windows Hello Fingerprint to login to Windows earlier?

Ideally, on the login screen, you will see Sign-in options that allows you to use different sign-in methods to login to Windows.

As you have mentioned that you are able to use the Fingerprint scanner on websites, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. On the login screen, click on Sign-in options.
    2. Click on the Fingerprint icon, scan the Fingerprint, and see if you are able to sign in.

Refer the screenshot below:

How do you remove permanently these stupid Windows Hello logins? fc087693-5104-47d8-960f-4d6097885918?upload=true.jpg

If the issue persists, try removing the Fingerprint and add it again. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Accounts and click on
      Sign-in options
      on the left pane.
    3. Now, click on Windows Hello Fingerprint and click on
      Remove.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions to remove the Fingerprint.
    5. Once done, click on Set up and follow the on-screen instructions to add the Fingerprint.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 13, 2021
  3. How to remove old installed driver permanently?

Hi,

I would suggest you follow the below steps to permanently remove the Bluetooth drivers.

Step 1:

Go to search box next to windows icon and type device manager

Step 2:

Under Device manager expand Bluetooth

Step 3:

Right-click on the Bluetooth device for which you want to uninstall the drivers permanently

Step 4:

Then click on Properties and select the Drivers tab

Step 5:

Under drivers tab Click on Uninstall Device

Step 6:

Uninstall Device prompt Tick the box next to Delete the driver software for this device

Step 7:

Click Uninstall & then restart the PC

Step 8:

Restart the PC again and then plug the new Bluetooth device

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Sep 13, 2021
  4. Anne Ros Win User

How do you remove permanently these stupid Windows Hello logins?

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Sep 13, 2021
Thema:

How do you remove permanently these stupid Windows Hello logins?

1. How do you remove permanently these stupid Windows Hello logins? - Similar Threads - remove permanently stupid

2. Hello you stupid **** ****.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello you stupid **** ****.: Why are the network and sound devices grouped together, why do i have to click a sub contextual button to change my sound device from speakers to headphones after clicking the network button? Why do you hate us, why are yo brain dead? Why is simple user friendly design dead?...
  3. Hello you stupid **** ****.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello you stupid **** ****.: Why are the network and sound devices grouped together, why do i have to click a sub contextual button to change my sound device from speakers to headphones after clicking the network button? Why do you hate us, why are yo brain dead? Why is simple user friendly design dead?...
  4. how to permanently disable windows hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to permanently disable windows hello: I am tired of putting in my pin to sign in to my windows 11. How can I permanently disable this feature? When I start my laptop I want it to just go to my desktop. Thanks...
  5. how to permanently disable windows hello

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to permanently disable windows hello: I am tired of putting in my pin to sign in to my windows 11. How can I permanently disable this feature? When I start my laptop I want it to just go to my desktop. Thanks...
  6. how do you remove these?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do you remove these?: [ATTACH] how do you remove those in the dropdown? i dont even know what to call them. https://preview.redd.it/f51p1kpw69c61.png?width=637&format=png&auto=webp&s=ca60fd1a7456a6df4f03fe6d2f9d21d4d72a2992 submitted by /u/YoBoiAvi482 [link] [comments]...
  7. How do you permanently disable automatic windows updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do you permanently disable automatic windows updates?: I do not want windows updates, how do I permanently disable automatic updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-permanently-disable-automatic-windows/b1cf6802-da8e-448b-8a5b-5614fa9a3767
  8. How do you remove this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you remove this?: [img] 145851
  9. How do you remove this?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you remove this?: [img] 145851
  10. how do I getmridmofthe stupid Hello pin!!!!!!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I getmridmofthe stupid Hello pin!!!!!!!: I do not want Hello pin that stalled my screen.get this virus off my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-getmridmofthe-stupid-hello-pin/35a2cbf1-0bc9-47aa-9564-865e3d8cef30"