Windows 10: How do you remove the original admin account when you setup the laptop and replace it with...

Discus and support How do you remove the original admin account when you setup the laptop and replace it with... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do you remove the original admin account when you setup the laptop and replace it with a work Microsoft account?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JayT01, Apr 27, 2021.

1. JayT01 Win User

How do you remove the original admin account when you setup the laptop and replace it with...

How do you remove the original admin account when you setup the laptop and replace it with a work Microsoft account?

:)

JayT01, Apr 27, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 27, 2021
  3. Selling Laptop - How To Remove My Account?

As the thread title suggests, I am in the process of selling my laptop and need to remove my account before sending it off to the new buyer.

I thought all I needed to set up a new admin account, log in to that and delete my account from there but the account set up (for the new admin account) keeps asking for an email address or phone number.

Any suggestions on how to do this would be appreciated How do you remove the original admin account when you setup the laptop and replace it with... :)

SteveGPhoto, Apr 27, 2021
  4. How do you remove the original admin account when you setup the laptop and replace it with...

Unable to remove my microsoft account from a linked pc

Hi Dave,

To help you with your concern in deleting your Microsoft account from a device, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Have you tried deleting your Microsoft account directly from the old laptop?
    • How did you go about removing the account from the old laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you create a new local account with admin rights first, then remove the current Microsoft account by following the steps on this

article

We look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

How do you remove the original admin account when you setup the laptop and replace it with...

1. How do you remove the original admin account when you setup the laptop and replace it with... - Similar Threads - remove original admin

2. How do you sign in as an admin?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do you sign in as an admin?: I'm linked in a family safety account. On my child's device they've been trying to install a game. However, as they are a member, they don't have administrative access. There's no "yes" option to download an anti-cheat for the game to run. The computer says "to continue, log...
  3. can you get in the admin account and how

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    can you get in the admin account and how: i tryed to login to the admin account on windows 10 but it says access denied then bsod and that was weird so i went to the recover screen and removed the account from cmd.exe but when i came back to the login screen it was there and was sus and can you unless you restart...
  4. can you get in the admin account and how

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you get in the admin account and how: i tryed to login to the admin account on windows 10 but it says access denied then bsod and that was weird so i went to the recover screen and removed the account from cmd.exe but when i came back to the login screen it was there and was sus and can you unless you restart...
  5. can you get in the admin account and how

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How do you remove the main administrator account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you remove the main administrator account?: My parents broke up and my mom kept his pc. he’s not getting it back. I need to find out how to remove his account from the pc. I added my own account and made it an administrator, but i still don’t know how to take his account off. he is not coming back and i can’t contact...
  7. how do you remove these?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do you remove these?: [ATTACH] how do you remove those in the dropdown? i dont even know what to call them. https://preview.redd.it/f51p1kpw69c61.png?width=637&format=png&auto=webp&s=ca60fd1a7456a6df4f03fe6d2f9d21d4d72a2992 submitted by /u/YoBoiAvi482 [link] [comments]...
  8. How do you setup external headphones?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you setup external headphones?: I'm trying to setup headphones for my laptop, but when I try to go to sound settings, it doesn't detect it, what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-setup-external-headphones/3f66c2e2-c67e-4e02-a5f7-b2c1a531ad6a
  9. How do you remove this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you remove this?: [img] 145851
  10. How do you remove this?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you remove this?: [img] 145851