Windows 10: How do you remove this?

Discus and support How do you remove this? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] 145851 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yousirneighmm2, Dec 7, 2019.

1. How do you remove this?

How do you remove this? [​IMG]

:)

yousirneighmm2, Dec 7, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 7, 2019
  3. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Dec 7, 2019
  4. How do you remove this?

Remove Devices

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing the device from your Microsoft account as it keeps popping back after removing.

It could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive
    and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

How do you remove this?

1. How do you remove this? - Similar Threads - remove

2. How do I remove the bottom left hand corner stock market info ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the bottom left hand corner stock market info ?: . In having forced us to use your widget didget **** is it make it ALOT more god damn clear HOW TO REMOVE IT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-bottom-left-hand-corner-stock/1bd2f53a-9c1e-443c-8fbb-e891c7108593
  3. How do I remove the bottom left hand corner stock market info ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the bottom left hand corner stock market info ?: . In having forced us to use your widget didget **** is it make it ALOT more god damn clear HOW TO REMOVE IT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-bottom-left-hand-corner-stock/1bd2f53a-9c1e-443c-8fbb-e891c7108593
  4. How do I remove the Child login form my PC. This is a new machine install and it appears to...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I remove the Child login form my PC. This is a new machine install and it appears to...: I did not think I answered any of the question on the initial install to set up a child account. I have looked at the many responses on the internet on out to fix the log-in loop even logging into the windows family page and removing the child account. However, the Family...
  5. How do I remove the Child login form my PC. This is a new machine install and it appears to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the Child login form my PC. This is a new machine install and it appears to...: I did not think I answered any of the question on the initial install to set up a child account. I have looked at the many responses on the internet on out to fix the log-in loop even logging into the windows family page and removing the child account. However, the Family...
  6. How do I remove the Child login form my PC. This is a new machine install and it appears to...

7. can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend: can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-ms-engineers-able-remove-kb-updates-from/4664b173-c10b-4399-81b8-fde85aba2f87
  8. can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend

can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend: can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-ms-engineers-able-remove-kb-updates-from/4664b173-c10b-4399-81b8-fde85aba2f87
  9. Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...: I had asked this question back in end of March, received a reply, and replied to that quite a while later, but have not received a response. I did take too long to attempt the actions and then ask about, so that is my fault. For the time being, I do still need that help.One...
  10. Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...

Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...: I had asked this question back in end of March, received a reply, and replied to that quite a while later, but have not received a response. I did take too long to attempt the actions and then ask about, so that is my fault. For the time being, I do still need that help.One...